Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

What do you think of the new items???

I looooooooooooooooooooooove them!!!!!!! I bought EVERYTHING and i got them all (apart from te bed Laughing ) in a room!

73556_11.jpg

my pet even changed clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before today ( i post because of the digging) :
 14867311.jpg

and nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! (crow winged boots are neeeeeeeeever off my pet and sorry for the flies... pink poo goal!!! Laughing ) :
 76580_10.jpg

what do you think???????????

Lucky Strike wrote:
I looooooooooooooooooooooove them!!!!!!! I bought EVERYTHING and i got them all (apart from te bed Laughing ) in a room!

73556_11.jpg

my pet even changed clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before today ( i post because of the digging) :
 14867311.jpg

and nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! (crow winged boots are neeeeeeeeever off my pet and sorry for the flies... pink poo goal!!! Laughing ) :
 76580_10.jpg

what do you think???????????

I think your pet look stunningly great!!!! congratulations

did i mentioned that i spent 24-25.000 this week??? (and i have to spend even more with the limited tomorrow... Laughing )

LOL! I'm not really a fan of steam punk but I love these items! And Lucky Strike looks great congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
did i mentioned that i spent 24-25.000 this week??? (and i have to spend even more with the limited tomorrow... Laughing )

Love your room! I spent like 25k too Laughing

for me personatly it's the BEST week in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm literarly jumping up and down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you congratulations (btw.. OT how come you don't have an avatar? )

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Love your room! I spent like 25k too Laughing

it's the amount to buy them once i got the motocycle twice as well as the chair and bird and 3 mirrors.. nothing else (and both sets of clothes.. boy and girl )

Lucky Strike wrote:
for me personatly it's the BEST week in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm literarly jumping up and down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean me? Laughing It's probably because I win at being lazy!

!!I love this week because in the lottery I won a petling biscuit! But it was orange. Sigh and all my petlings already are orange!!

Lucky really looks great with this new outfit!!

I'm not a fan of this week's theme though, I?ve just bought a couple of things, and I'll buy the LE item of tomorrow, which I think is great!

hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Do you mean me? Laughing It's probably because I win at being lazy!

LaughingLaughingLaughing it takes like... less than 1 minute??? Laughing

BabyPeach wrote:
!!I love this week because in the lottery I won a petling biscuit! But it was orange. Sigh and all my petlings already are orange!!

hehe! i don't think i'll ever use the biscuits.. i tend to stay with their natural color wheeeeeeen i have tem at home

Chiaretta wrote:
Lucky really looks great with this new outfit!!

I'm not a fan of this week's theme though, I?ve just bought a couple of things, and I'll buy the LE item of tomorrow, which I think is great!

thank you!

i also think that this limited it's one of the best they have brought so far!

hmmm.. I'm not into bronze color but I think the theme was really cool, I actually bought some too and redecorate my room, and the LE for tomorrow is sure cool....

SmileSmileSmile

I, myself, who is soon going to quit ps, could not resist buying these items!

Yes! Completely all! Go check my room. (but first reload ps because you won't see the changes )

its not really my cup of tea, but it is really nice to see PS bring in something totally new, rather than just re-doing a theme x

14882710.jpg

Here is my new room.

I love the coordination of the color and the flying bird with googles..

I just ADORE this new theme! *-*

When I saw it at PS Blog I got so excited! I'm actually going to buy PF cash just to get the wings and the computer unit, probably the wallpaper and floor set too!

Really loved the color combination on this one, too. One of the best, for me of course. P:

I find the items really quite pretty actually, like Lisa said it's nothing we've had before so it's nice to see some originality.

Lazar wrote:
Yes! Completely all! Go check my room. (but first reload ps because you won't see the changes )

i'll ckeck it later

lea75 wrote:
its not really my cup of tea, but it is really nice to see PS bring in something totally new, rather than just re-doing a theme x

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayathon wrote:
 14882710.jpg

Here is my new room.

I love the coordination of the color and the flying bird with googles..

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i'm sad... due to a save failed now my mirror is only going in FRONT of the stairs so i had to remove it... Sad

room_c11.jpg

GiiHx3 wrote:
I just ADORE this new theme! *-*

When I saw it at PS Blog I got so excited! I'm actually going to buy PF cash just to get the wings and the computer unit, probably the wallpaper and floor set too!

Really loved the color combination on this one, too. One of the best, for me of course. P:

i would really like the computer unit and the floor/wallpaper... not the wings... but not for now... i reeeeeally have to gather money... Sad i don't think i'll get them any time soon Sad

myladyyawo wrote:
I find the items really quite pretty actually, like Lisa said it's nothing we've had before so it's nice to see some originality.

Love Lucky & ayathon room, i find these items quite interesting
As always I will decor according of how much I can buy, everything is really very expensive
congratulations