Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

BACs Counting Game Member Review

Hi Hi!
Just wondering what you guys think of our counting game...

Is it getting boring? Do you want there to be a twist? And if so, what do you want??
Also, how are the prizes...are they okay or you want more? or different prizes? If so, what do you want and think is fair. (sorry, no cc prizes still for counting game).

Please use this thread to let me know. We are almost at the end of this current counting game before I have to start a new one and wanted some feedback first.

thanks!!

xx

adding some twist will be more exciting smorkle, like answering some questions...its just my opinion...

prizes are still ok for me, as it is...as im not really into worths.. Laughing

i agree with chay!!! maybe instead of just giving the mb's the member winning it would have to answer a question?

or.. we could have a secret winner! or even... i don't know... hehe!

i love it! i miss the bac math

ok, i like the fact that you have to answer a question to get the prizes. maybe i'll change up the winning numbers and stick a question in there for those numbers? what do you think??

do you think i should add 999's or other bmb or rmb prizes or just the boxes??

i would never say no to rmb's!!!!

as for the 999's... well.. i don't know Smile I don't dissagree but it's not "necessarely" to me Smile

I was thinking about a game with "generosity". It would consist in a giveaway of known items, all posted in the first post. One person could choose one item for him/herself and the others for friends. The creator of the topic would post a message like this:
#1 I'm giving first... a pair of "xxxxx" shoes!
Then, another user would say:
#2 I claim that pair of "xxxxx" shoes for... my friend smorkle!
And then smorkle would receive the prize. The next post would be the same:
#3 I'm giving now... a "xxxxx" dress!
#4 I claim that dress for... me! (and this user won't be able to claim anything for him/herself in a week, but she/he can still claiming gifts for friends).

The question would be claiming gifts for friends without letting them choose what they want, just guessing what they would like Laughing

Maybe it's complicated, I don't know. I'm so silly sometimes Laughing

I agree a twist to the game is a good idea - like others have said about answering questions to win their prizes to make it a bit more challenging and not just giving the prizes away to us easily, make us work for them Laughing but maybe also have a random number every so often for someone to win a small prize? I don't know, I'm not very good with ideas Laughing

Ursula, your idea sounds good but the only problem is knowing whether people will actually send the gifts to their friends or just keep them for themselves Sad Most people on here would never think to do that but there could be some who would do it and just abuse the game Sad

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Ursula, your idea sounds good but the only problem is knowing whether people will actually send the gifts to their friends or just keep them for themselves Sad Most people on here would never think to do that but there could be some who would do it and just abuse the game Sad

But they won't send the gifts. All the gifts would be sent by the creator of the thread. One person could only claim one for him/herself each week, so there's no a great abuse. Obviously, I mean PSFC friends Smile

Ursula wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

But they won't send the gifts. All the gifts would be sent by the creator of the thread. One person could only claim one for him/herself each week, so there's no a great abuse. Obviously, I mean PSFC friends Smile

Ohhhhh sorry, my bad! I thought you meant the creator would send, for example, Person A the gift and then Person A would send it to whoever they'd requested it for Ashamed sorry I got confused (which isn't hard to do Laughing ) but now I understand it better, it sounds like a good idea! : )

I like all the above ideas, maybe the twist can be a twist in prized numbers, example, intead of knowing everybody which numbers will receive the prize, numbers with prizes can be "hidden" and then revealed when somebody post them
My 2 cents congratulations

Ursula wrote:
I was thinking about a game with "generosity". It would consist in a giveaway of known items, all posted in the first post. One person could choose one item for him/herself and the others for friends. The creator of the topic would post a message like this:
#1 I'm giving first... a pair of "xxxxx" shoes!
Then, another user would say:
#2 I claim that pair of "xxxxx" shoes for... my friend smorkle!
And then smorkle would receive the prize. The next post would be the same:
#3 I'm giving now... a "xxxxx" dress!
#4 I claim that dress for... me! (and this user won't be able to claim anything for him/herself in a week, but she/he can still claiming gifts for friends).

The question would be claiming gifts for friends without letting them choose what they want, just guessing what they would like Laughing

Maybe it's complicated, I don't know. I'm so silly sometimes Laughing

that sounds like a really fun idea... i'm going to send you a pm about it in a few minutes :-)

sinenomine wrote:
I like all the above ideas, maybe the twist can be a twist in prized numbers, example, intead of knowing everybody which numbers will receive the prize, numbers with prizes can be "hidden" and then revealed when somebody post them

i think that's a great idea too.
thanks!

sinenomine wrote:

I love your idea! congratulations That way when it gets to 1998 for example, people will just continue posting as they don't know which number the prize is "under", rather than waiting for someone else to post so they can win the prize for 2000. So yeah I like your idea of hidden numbers congratulations