Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

I won't be active

There are two competitionin school (Art) And I will take part, and making paintings for one contest for me is about a week and half (Cause of other stuff other than school) I will be here about 8 o'clock GMT every day. OR maybe sooner.

Guest Guest

Good luck at the contests! would love to see photos of your images once you're done. Good luck at school work too, that always is priority. have fun though and keep it up.

Thank you everyone! I posted this too soon. I forgot we have school today (Saturday) so this is gonna be for tomorrow and after.

What is the diferrence between a competition and a contest?

I made a mistake, it is a competition not a contest, and wanna know is it a big mistake. Ashamed

Tromo3 wrote:
What is the diferrence between a competition and a contest?

I made a mistake, it is a competition not a contest, and wanna know is it a big mistake. Ashamed

You know, I don't think that there is much difference. If you were involved in some sort of athletic thing, that is a competition and not a contest. With showing art, I have heard of both "Art Competition" and "Art Contest". Competition sounds more sophisticated; adults have art competitions and children have art contests. So, basically, I don't think you need to worry at all!

Either way; good luck!

wow, that's great Luka. Good luck!!! i know you can do it, and i'll wait you to post your art work!! congratulations
do your best, Luka!

Too late for the Conetst for Japan. I heard of it too late, and for Slovenia the Limit of the size of the paper is smaller than for Japan. Will finish the one I wanted for Japan and it will be in the Art classroom or the Computer Studies(my TEacher wants to decorate the Classroom). Will take a picture when finished and will show here.