Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

How many of you play RC?

I'm interested in that info because if you like I can add more info or news/etc for you too see or topics to discuss. Maybe you need help or you're looking for something etc. Smile

It's been a while since it has picked up so Smile

i used to play but now it takes too long to load :S so i only go on when i go to the library (which is like once a week?)

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I plaaaaaaaaaay congratulations but you already knew that Laughing

yes i did i just need to know how many and if they would be interested in something more than what we already have Smile

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i used to play but now it takes too long to load :S so i only go on when i go to the library (which is like once a week?)

since when it's talking so long?

I m a hardcore player Smile Almost every mission can complete within 1 day. I find that RC is better than cafe world in term of graphic.

Last time I also play but nowdays it load just too slow and i don't play it anymore...

There is something I have been missing and that is gifts giving to those who are registered to ofitial forum, so far I have just claimed 2 I think

Yes I mean "The restaurant city freebies", those I miss because i dont log frequently there