Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

PSFC BINGO! - Congrats Hinapasha & Sinenomine & Nymph!!!!

smorkle wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Jeanie, my card has two #4's on it. I didn't really want to say anything because it meant I had an extra number marked off LaughingLaughing but I didn't think it was very fair so thought I'd be good and tell you or santa might not bring me any Christmas presents :smiles:

oh dear...i'm so sorry. those were new cards i made..thought i checked all the cards but looks like i overlooked that one. sorry dearest. well, i've made you a new card and changed one of the 4's... i posted it on your original post.
thank you for letting me know and for your honesty.

xx

That's ok, mistakes are easy to make hun : ) Thankyou for the new card though :smiles: :tree2: xx

I'm not sure if you have bingo already Rocio, as it's double lines bingo being played, so I guess you need two full lines

Mine is updated again, doing it here, cos I am losing track of my older post, lol
 psfc_213.jpg

omg I'm late, but I think I got bingo too :hoho:
 bingo10.jpg

hinapasha wrote:
Bingo! congratulations

Edit: I think

i'm sorry dearest, but you don not have bingo Sad
we were playing double lines bingo hunny bunny...

sinenomine wrote:
Bingo!
I think too
 psfc_412.jpg

double lines!!
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

Nymph wrote:
omg I'm late, but I think I got bingo too :hoho:
 bingo10.jpg

nope, you are the 2nd winner! we always have 2 winners!
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

OMG sinenomine! I didn't see the X on number 31, I am so sorry!!

Congrats you two!!
:cane:

Hmmm, I don't think I understand. I did have two lines. The 1,26,30,and 7 across and the 1,27, 36, and 43 diagonally. Is there something in the rules which I am totally not getting? Or did I make a mistake somewhere?

Edit: Congrats to the winners Smile

hinapasha wrote:
Hmmm, I don't think I understand. I did have two lines. The 1,26,30,and 7 across and the 1,27, 36, and 43 diagonally. Is there something in the rules which I am totally not getting? Or did I make a mistake somewhere?

Edit: Congrats to the winners Smile

you are completely and absolutely right!!! when i originally punched in your numbers i didn't mark off the 1 so i thought you were incomplete but after getting your message i redid your card and you do in fact have double lines bingo!! you were the first winner.

so now that i've completely messed things up here, we'll have 3 winners for this round of bingo :-)
it was my mistake, my bad...sowwy! Ashamed
 psfc_122.jpg

~~~~~~~
edit:
hinapasha - 999s delivered
sinenomine - 999s delivered
Nymph -999s delivered

oh my God!
I accidentally win! Can't believe it!
Thank you so much Smorkle, adding u rep
and congrats to Hinapasha and Sinenomine!!!!
:shug: :carol: