Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RocLibrarian

Does the lucky hat work

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't actually tell that the lucky digging hat does anything at all. It seems like no difference between wearing it and not. Is it some kind of joke -- like just a normal hat with a leaf on it that I was tricked into paying cc for? Sad

I have the lucky digging hat and have so far dug up 15 of the rat king weekly items. So it works for me. But I'm not sure if it works in the other digging sites or not.

The day the rat king was released, I did not have any luck at all. I spent 7000 coins before I found even one and Tiddly Winks was wearing hers. I was very angry about it since I paid real money for it.

Yesterday, when I tried with 1400 coins, I found six. So for me it seems to be on again off again. It should work all the time when the pets wear them, but I doubt that it does and that's why I am not sure I would invest in one if the choice was presented to me.

i cant afford it but i will think seriously to buy it someday i tried soooooooo many times to find this week item and no lucky ive spented up to now up to 10.000 coins per day Sad

Guest Guest

omg 16 plushies already jenn? i got 0.. LMAO!!! i never dig cause i never get the items >.
i'm tempted to buy the hat too, but i hope it was more consistent.

Riuna wrote:
omg 16 plushies already jenn? i got 0.. LMAO!!! i never dig cause i never get the items >.

You should dig cuz you might get lucky :O

you wont believe this but ive got 99 Rat King Plushies lol but I only found 24 of them myself, i traded for the rest lol

In the beginning the hat was perfect but then it just went down hill Sad

hmm.. I want to buy the hat too, but thinking that it was not that consistent maybe I will think about it, since even without the hat I can dug 3-5 weekly items sometimes.

wow, 99? I just sent two of them to Kokonee and have 5. Those I'm keeping. Am considering investing in trying to find more.

i have the hat and knock on wood, it has always worked for me, but then agian as soon as i get the weekly treasure i don't really use the hat agian until the next week.

Thanks for the feedback. For some reason I expected that it would increase chances of finding anything at all -- I didn't realize it just applied to finding the weekly item. Now that I know what it does, maybe I will get better results!

Riuna wrote:

Surprise congratulations