Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lavender

looking for christmas items of old

anyone have any christmas items for the past few years they are willing to part with please let me know, i am looking for a christmas tree also thanks guys!

i have a lot of tree ornaments and snowman ornaments for sale.........and festive flower.....

2*999 for festive flower
1*999 per ornament

tell me if you want something.......... Laughing

let me know which specific items u were looking ofr i have xmas tree's but which one? is it from 2008 or 2009?

winston, i am looking for a tree, ideally a the huge size in any color i can get with liights if u know anyone who has one or where to get one that would be a HUGE help......and dixy, i am looking for the tree ornaments any of the silver and blue ones from 2009 just let me know if u have any and how many and i will send payment out, same to u winston i'll be on and off here all day today.
Thank you guys sooooo much for helping out!!! you guys are great!!!

oooh chay just saw ur post ooops! i am looking for one of the huge ones from 2009 but i would be happy with 2008 also, does the ornaments from 2009 still work with a 2008 tree?

Lavender wrote:
oooh chay just saw ur post ooops! i am looking for one of the huge ones from 2009 but i would be happy with 2008 also, does the ornaments from 2009 still work with a 2008 tree?

i have only 1 huge size but its not for sale, im willing to trade the following below

large pink tree from 2008
large tree from 2008
pink medium holiday tree from 2009
white medium hioliday tree from 2009
small holiday tree from 2009

re : the ornaments, yes it does... congratulations

ohhh i have this silver and blue ornaments....tell me what you need.......Smile

1*Blue Helicopter Ornament
1*Blue Flat Bauble
2*Blue Heart Ornament
1*Silver Pinecone
1*Blue Bauble Snow Ornament

all 6 for 1*5999 if you need them all.......
Laughing

i have 1 last spare for the green one which i sell for 1x5999 and the pink one can be 1x3333, let me know if ur interested, thanks Smile

chay i'll take the green one i'll send payment out thanks so very much! u saved me i just bought ornaments and was like great.....ummmm.... no i just need a tree to put them on....LOL

I have a tree, just make an offer. I think I have several different ones. Just let me know if you're interested.

Lavender wrote:
chay i'll take the green one i'll send payment out thanks so very much! u saved me i just bought ornaments and was like great.....ummmm.... no i just need a tree to put them on....LOL

got the paymensts ash than k u so much..sent u the large tree. adding one rep for you congratulations

I have ice throne, santa throne, santa mayor picture, festive lamp post, large pink tree, gingerbread sofa! if ur interested, let me know! congratulations

Oh, ashley, i have a giftwrapped sofa

edit: and an extra Happy Holidays Wall Sticker