Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

I'm so Excited

If I jumped of excitement, neghibours that live 2 flors under my floor will come up and complain. I can't believe I have more than Hundred dollars to spend in the Book Market, Holiday Bazaar and Christmas Market. Those are my favourite things in Sarajevo. And they are so close:
Holiday Bazaar-4th December
Christmas Market-5th December
Book Market-13th to 24th December
I can't believe it! I am gonna buy R. L. Stine books, Narnia Books, 4th Spiderwick book, Emily Rodda books and Ology World books. :fallsasleep:

Congrats!!! congratulations I used to read R.L.Stine, both his teen books and then the Goosebumps series and then I used to watch the tv show. Enjoy your reading!

Pluna wrote:
Congrats!!! congratulations I used to read R.L.Stine, both his teen books and then the Goosebumps series and then I used to watch the tv show. Enjoy your reading!

Oh, I love goosebumps series too, book and in the TV show( when I was a bit younger)... Smile

I am so dissapointed!!!! I read Deltora's book on Serbian. And the Sixth one is the last and it was 2008 realesed. I am so angry and disspaointed. When it comes to interesting books I can't wait a year and more for translating. Now I have to find it in English (If it is possible cause Schoolastic realesed it 2000) And than I have to buy the whole series. I JUST HATE HERE!!!! I downloaded R. L. Stine's Booklist, he wrote about 373 books. And I can only acces abour 30 his books in our Language and I don't know if there is Enlgish cause It was before I was born.

that sounds fab hun, and I agree you can never have too many books...though my book case might not agree with me lol x

And you don't get nightmares? I love watching real life scary stories on tv but I don't watch them after 9 at night or it'll be hard to sleep. But I still watch them anyway-I just don't want to see a ghost ever in real life! Laughing

I am WEird lately. The only nighmare I remembered was Operation Room and Bloody Mary. I am shaking when getting the place the nighmare took place. ANd Other were Dreams (Scyry, bur Loved them)

Yesterday I was at the Winter Market(It was renamed from HOliday Bazaar) and today is Christmas Market. I spent 120 Marks (curency in outr country) First time I treid tiny Marshmallows. There was a woman who painted with Iron insteasd of brush. She melts pastles on the Iron and makes a pianting on the paper. and etc.