Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

WARNING! Please read!

Hey everyone.

So for the past 2 weeks i have had messages from some person talking to me. He claims to want to talk to my over email and he said that he has some business over in the UK(Obviously got that i was from the uk from somewhere...) that he wants me to help him with and it will make me alot of money.

He keeps asking for my details to my visa so he can send me some cash...... A big NO NO!!

This is NOT true. He just wants to steal from me or pass my details on...

PLEASE...if you have a random message from a person then please dont answer it....They just started off generally talking to me and now this happens. I tried ignoring him but he keeps spamming me...

Dont trust anyone!

I have reported him and everything but facebook isnt doing anything about it....or they havent read my report yet...but he keeps bothering me and wont leave me alone....iv tried blocking him but he makes another facebook and messages me from there.This is really creepy and i hate it

Just please be careful!

If anynoe has any information on what i can do about this person then please help me out....

Thanks for reading this

I'm so sorry to hear that you are getting stalked by someone. I hope Facebook does something soon.

I can say this to maybe help you out: there is a setting somewhere in facebook that allows you to only receive messages from friends. Go and have a look in privacy settings, where you can find at the top Connecting on Facebook. There you can change the settings for people who can send messages to your profile. I have mine on 'friends only', and only receive PMs from friends.

This is earliest message from him now!....This is getting quite annoying =(

'so that you last word the amount is 155000000 milion dollars and that is not a dream because i will meet you after travel to your country'

obviously this person is trying to groom young girls/boys

Ok so an update on this.....This person is trying to make me open a visa for him....And give him all the details of the visa because he dont have

'enough money to open one'

Iv messaged him back saying

'Either leave me aloe or im going to take court action against you for harrassment'

Which is what he is doinf at the moment due to me telling him to leave me alone....He hasnt left me alone so thats harassment...right?

This is madness... my facebook just wont block him cause he keeps making different accounts...and i need my messages on cause i have messages from various people about personal things.

He's obviously a sicko and FB needs to help you out in this. It's too creepy for words. Good luck in getting rid of the creep. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

I hope he'll leave you alone now!
Too bad you can't change the message settings, otherwise you wouldn't receive anything from him anymore.

*hugs*

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems but how can he say he's going to send you a stupid amount of money (millions of dollars) and then say he hasn't got enough money to set up a visa account? Stupid man completelyyyyyyyy contradicting himself, the idiot! Laughing
I hope you get it sorted soon though Sarah : )

I hope that jerk leaves you alone for good! If not, like someone mentioned earlier-fix your privacy settings. If your email address is visible, set it to be seen only by you aka "only me" option. Make the people that post your wall be set to "friends only." In the section of who can add & see your info be set to friends only. That way, you will only be able to add others, and others won't be able to you. If you have blocked him as a friend then he can't send you a message. If he comes up with a million new accounts, he won't be able to add you or send you a message or find you even if he searches your email address. He has only sent you messages through facebook right? Then changing your settings should help. If he sends you emails-like your yahoo or msn account or whatever you use, then you would have to change the settigs there too. Good luck!

I hope he'll leave you alone soon, he was a total retard.. it is something like on my mobile phone, there are some people who's sending me random message's like that...

try making it so that only people you have added can message you and/or make it so that people cant search you up

I managed to find the privacy setting and he cant inbox me anymore cause you have to be my friend to inbox me =)

If anyone isnt my friend then can they try and inbox me so i know its working please =)

Thanks for everyone who helped me and alothough th is adding me from other accounts just to get in touch with me im not accepting any friend requests unless im expecting them

Thanks and hope you all have a wonderful christmas.

Please...if you do try to inbox me if your not on my friends list....PM me on here so i know you have tried and ill give you a little gift on PS just to say thankyou(The first person who pm's me only)

So happy you got it sorted sweetie, lets hope it stays that way. Next time just don't respond to people like that, even arguing with them or stating an opinion can make them keep going on.

myladyyawo wrote:
So happy you got it sorted sweetie, lets hope it stays that way. Next time just don't respond to people like that, even arguing with them or stating an opinion can make them keep going on.

Yehh, Well lets just hope he isnt making someone else go through it.

I tried to block and report him but it wouldnt let me =/ Im not sure why. And then i told facebook about him and they didnt reply...so i had no ther option. I just have to keep checking my store account now for people who wanted to get in touch with me via facebook when they aint my friend =/.

Thanks everyone...And rememebr...dont let him do this to you...