Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I'm giving up.

The wings from the winter digging are avoiding me. I have gotten doubles of just about everything and have even invested money in shovels, but I'm not getting them. I am to the point of throwing in the towel with this.

It's even more depressing to see a lot of my friends' pets wearing them all the time. Sad

Oh well, I guess there are other things in PS land this Christmas to get psyched about. I just can't afford to buy shovels anymore and it's depressing enough when the hat doesn't work like it's supposed to.

Anyone need flower seeds?

I havent managed to get them either hun, even though I bought 75 shovels Sad

They were the one thing I really wanted, but hey, I guess we cant have everything we want lol xx

I'm not holding my breath lol...I have never found a weekly special in the town forest with my 5 free shovels...which is why I gave in and bought the hat...saves me having to go begging to Kasi every week

Half the time the hat doesn't work. Sad The day the stuff is released is a wasted day, my hat never works. I dig and dig, and never find the weekly item.

It's discouraging. I got a dud hat.

jennifer wrote:
I have been lucky with the wings, I have found three pairs, do you guys want the spares??

I would totally love some hun!! What would you like for them? x

Jennifer, you're very nice!!! I'm glad you do that, both are so sweet that deserve all the best Rep for you!!!!

lea75 wrote:
jennifer wrote:
I have been lucky with the wings, I have found three pairs, do you guys want the spares??

I would totally love some hun!! What would you like for them? x

Ummmm....I don't have the wig from the winter digging site, do you have spares of that? Otherwise I don't really need anything thanks :smiles: :hoho:

Ursula wrote:
Jennifer, you're very nice!!! I'm glad you do that, both are so sweet that deserve all the best Rep for you!!!!

Aww thanks Ursula, you just made my day :jump:

Guest Guest
Tiddly, you need the arctic Dog plushie?

jennifer wrote:

that's be so totally awesome. Smile I'll send you a wig too. I have a spare.

Riuna, I have some of the doggies. They aren't my favorite items, so hold onto yours. Smile

Guest Guest
I haven't got them yet ether. And I'm even missing the owl and the lamppost. I'm sure I'll get them in time... using my 5 shovels a day. But it's hard to wait sometimes!

These items are really hard to find! I'm still missing the owl and the wings, as well as all the pieces to the forest scene. I do have extra wigs, I think. I can't get into the game right now.

I finally got the lamppost yesterday. That was the only other item that was missing. Does anyone need the outfits? I have several extras.

I haven't found most of the items!!! I keep getting the hairclip and the shoes. Oh, and the "Snowy Scene". Besides the wings (of course) the only thing I really want from that area is the owl. Anyone want hairclips?

I havent dig so much there, I dig at the lost one, most of the items there are new to me so I dig and dig and dig there

:tree2: