Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Santa's Wish List- PLEAS CLOSE

:tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2:
 santa_10.jpg
:tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2: :cane: :tree2:

LIST OF ITEMS THAT CAN BE WISHED AND NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO WISH FOR IT

Ferocious Fly Trap

Lucky Rug

Deluxe Feather Headdress
~Ayathon~

Hot Pink Jukebox
~xZinax~

White Cyclops Couch

Roman Couch
~brainjuice87~

Lunar New Year Feast Table

Cupid Bear Plushie
~Tsukiko~

Ghost Lamp
~Mage lvl8~

Monster Couch

Coffee Maker

Taco Hat

Santa Throne
~blastertoyo~
~CharlotteLouise~

Piano
~hinapasha~

MORE THAN 1 PERSON CAN WISH FOR ITEM.....THE ONE WHO POST BETTER REASON WILL GET IT

Antoinette really wish to have the black hair dress, Antoinette was really into clothes and some fashionable items.. at first glace of that, she was thinking it will suit her.. congratulations

thank you Ayah for joining.....will put you on a list.....when this competition end on Christmas i will chose best reason and that person will receive items he/she wished for....good luck.....if anyone else don't wish for headdress person who wished for it will get it.......and more than one person can wish for something.... :cane: :tree2: :cane:

heheheheh...yeah.....i remember that this was one of first competition i have ever joined here on PSFC....it was opened by Lucky i think on christmas time and i wished for Ice Throne because i was only able to dream to have something rare like it in that time and i won it.....i can't explain how happy i was that day.....my dream become true.....soo i remember that comp today and decide to make my own maybe to help someone another who need help like me in year ago.........and that is really funny to know that just a year ago i was maybe level 25 or little bigger and have just pretty few items in my house and all items that i was sell was GMB and mostly BMB items for cheap prices like 2 items for 999 cause that was only thing i'v had for sale....my first GIG sell was when i sold my Can Can dress to chay i think for 3*999.....i was rich....LOL......and now i sometimes trade for 100-200*999 for only one day........ahahahah...but before when i wasn't been able to buy everything i have much more be happy to buy sometihing or get a gift............now it's not that big pleasure...... :cane:

My pet really wanted to sit on the monster couch or on the white cyclops couch.... He really really like to have one because he really appreciate halloween items especially on the past years(though he wasn't that lucky to have last year's halloween items T^T because my facebook got hacked... T^T T^T).

I would like the Santa Throne because i thought that i would be really happy when i can finally start my throne room with lots of different scenes so i think the santa throne is a great addition/start

thank you people for joining....will put you on a list...earon sorry but you are not still active member...you need to have more than 0.1 post per dayto be activ member......and you can't join this comp before you are activ member........thanks for understand......: :cane: :tree2:

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
heheheheh...yeah.....i remember that this was one of first competition i have ever joined here on PSFC....it was opened by Lucky i think on christmas time and i wished for Ice Throne because i was only able to dream to have something rare like it in that time and i won it.....i can't explain how happy i was that day.....my dream become true.....soo i remember that comp today and decide to make my own maybe to help someone another who need help like me in year ago.........and that is really funny to know that just a year ago i was maybe level 25 or little bigger and have just pretty few items in my house and all items that i was sell was GMB and mostly BMB items for cheap prices like 2 items for 999 cause that was only thing i'v had for sale....my first GIG sell was when i sold my Can Can dress to chay i think for 3*999.....i was rich....LOL......and now i sometimes trade for 100-200*999 for only one day........ahahahah...but before when i wasn't been able to buy everything i have much more be happy to buy sometihing or get a gift............now it's not that big pleasure...... :cane:

This is so sweet of you to do hun! congratulations I remember too, when I was playing a year ago, if I had 3,000 coins I felt like I was rich! Laughing

hheheheheheeh.....thank you......yeah that was good time..........do you wih for anything that Santa is going to giveaway......... :cane:

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hheheheheheeh.....thank you......yeah that was good time..........do you wih for anything that Santa is going to giveaway......... :cane:

I wasn't planning on it but I think I will. I wish for the piano, because I've always wanted one. When I first started playing PS, I was so sad that it was no longer available. I didn't trade for it because I have the newer piano, but the old piano looks grander and more beautiful. congratulations

Zina loves the hot pink jukebox. It is her christmas wish. Besides she said that if i don't get her one she will eat me

xZinax wrote:
Zina loves the hot pink jukebox. It is her christmas wish. Besides she said that if i don't get her one she will eat me

LOL, YOu must really have that pink jukebox, we don't want you to be eaten by Zina.. congratulations

ayathon wrote:
xZinax wrote:

LOL, YOu must really have that pink jukebox, we don't want you to be eaten by Zina.. congratulations

He he he

Tsukiko wants the Cupid Bear Plushie because she wants to fill a whole room full of plushies that she loves! She couldn't get the plushie because she 1.) didn't move into Pet Society until after or 2.) didn't know much about Pet Society yet and let it slide... (I'm pretty sure it's reason #1 though XD)

i LOVE Cupid Bear Plushie because i think that is the most cutest bear i ever seen,. ILOVE cute things!!
and i don't have Cupid Bear Plushie yet

Sassy would like to have roman couch because she said all the couch in my house is smelly, and she would like a few one.

hi, i would love a ghost lamp, because i dont have that yet and it'll go great in my pet's halloween-like room. thanks!

pslover29 wrote:
i LOVE Cupid Bear Plushie because i think that is the most cutest bear i ever seen,. ILOVE cute things!!
and i don't have Cupid Bear Plushie yet

sorry but you still can't join any competition....... :cane:

brainjuice87 wrote:
Sassy would like to have roman couch because she said all the couch in my house is smelly, and she would like a few one.

okie......will put you on a list.......... :tree2:

Mage lvl8 wrote:
hi, i would love a ghost lamp, because i dont have that yet and it'll go great in my pet's halloween-like room. thanks!

sure.........will put you on a list..... :cane:

Pedja, this is really an awesome game... I am so excited... I am thinking who else would ask Santa for the Deluxe Hairdress.Smile

ahahahahah....thank you hun........i'm was hoping that more members will join.......... :tree2:

but anyway i am happy to can help to anyone...... :cane:

Maisie would like to wish for the Santa Throne as she is a hugeeeeeee fan of Christmas & Santa (just like her mum - me ) and would absolutely love the Throne as she missed seeing Santa the year it came out Sad so to have the Throne would mean so much to her. Thankyou : ) :hoho: :merry:

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Maisie would like to wish for the Santa Throne as she is a hugeeeeeee fan of Christmas & Santa (just like her mum - me ) and would absolutely love the Throne as she missed seeing Santa the year it came out Sad so to have the Throne would mean so much to her. Thankyou : ) :hoho: :merry:

sure.....will put you on a list........ :cane:

Thanks.. I really love that hairdresser!!!!!!!! Antoinette was so happy...