Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Happy and Safe Journeys to all.

Hi everyone,

It's about six in the morning here, and we are getting ready to leave here and go north for the holidays. It's about a six hour trip by train and we should be getting to the coastal town of Sven's birth at around 2pm local time. Smile

I will be able to write and post throughout the holidays and am really excited. But, it may not be as frequent as when I am at home.

I wish everyone who is on the road this holiday season a safe journey. Be careful if you are dealing with snow and hazardous weather conditions.

Have a safe journey hun .... if you can, let us know you got there safely xx

Hello from Hannover. We just stopped at the trainstation here. It's beautiful. There's snow everywhere. Smile I love leaving the driving to someone else. mwaahahahah. This is soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had a good trip, Yvette! We're going to miss you (I already miss you). Have a great time in your holidays!!!!!!! I hope all your wishes come true congratulationscongratulations

Yvette, so happy to hear that you've made it safe and sound! Hope you have the most amazing time! Enjoy yourself so much, and have a very Merry Christmas!! xx