Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

SALE ITEM 1300 COINS NOW 6 COINS"!"! OMG

HOLY MOLY!! Talk about a sale!! and they resell for 466 coins!! OMG OMG IM buying lots and reselling them!! muahhahah

But I get kicked whenever I am buying many.. LOL I need to saved before they kicked me out... congratulations

Guest Guest
too bad we can't buy in bulk.

its the easiest way to make yellow coins, buy one for 6 coins and sell it for 433

Run run run run

Glitch has been fixed. Ah well....it was great while it lasted

Edit: And now the trees can't be sold either. Whhhhhhyyyyyy Playfish? Why do you fix glitches on Christmas day if it's one that's good for us? Scrooges.

I had bought some, but I didn't want to sell them yet, because I was sure that selling lots of trees at the same time would have activate anti-hacking system. I hadn't thought this was a glitch, so silly of me! I thought about that as a PF Christmas gift Sad

Ursula wrote:
I had bought some, but I didn't want to sell them yet, because I was sure that selling lots of trees at the same time would have activate anti-hacking system. I hadn't thought this was a glitch, so silly of me! I thought about that as a PF Christmas gift Sad

I thought the same thing when I first saw it Claudia, but later on I saw a thread on TOF where it was being talked about as a glitch. Sad I was hoping they would just leave it but they aren't that generous.

Guest Guest

I took advantage of it... I purchased over 200 trees in total... It took allot of clicking. And I sold them all back to stock up on the items that are only until Dec 26th.
I knew it had to be a glitch. They have fixed it, and now they won't allow us to sell them back - CRAZY! I have 20 in my chest... so I'll guess I'll be holding a giveaway in the spring! congratulations

hinapasha wrote:
Glitch has been fixed. Ah well....it was great while it lasted

Edit: And now the trees can't be sold either. Whhhhhhyyyyyy Playfish? Why do you fix glitches on Christmas day if it's one that's good for us? Scrooges.

Yeah, now we cant even sell them.

*sigh* It was good while it lasted. I made close to 20,000 coins, but only because I didn't log on until a couple hours before bed! congratulations

does anyone have an extra that i can have please? i have 99 in my chest and i want to see what will happen if it goes over

Mage lvl8 wrote:
does anyone have an extra that i can have please? i have 99 in my chest and i want to see what will happen if it goes over

I have 40 extra of that tree.. LOL, I buy 99 of them and then I sell some yesterday too.. I keep those 40 extra in case I run out of coin, but I guess I cannot make profit with the tree anymore.. congratulations I cannot sell them anymore... XD

Maybe I'll just put them in giveaways... XD

Why did they fix that glitch so early... XD

???