Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

How was your first day of 2011?

I was at my frfiends. He and my brother were playing PS2 while I was drawing Creatures I created and talking with his Aunt. The rest was PS and PSFC. ANd now I am drawing my First REal Comic. (Doing tjhe first panel, but scetch done).

The day was apsolutely great!! I hope the rest od 2011. days are similiar. How was yours?

well pretty good.......i'm wook up at 14 : 30 LOL......than go to visit my grandparents and to wish them Happy New Year and i got some money....than i spend some time on computer looking at pictures from yesterday party....than i have played some games with my sister and spend some time with her ....than my friends come to my house again and than we gone to disco and had AMAZING time and now i come back home and planing to spend time on PS and PSFC of course.......LOL......and forgot to say that i have eated a lot of chocolate today..........xD

I cooked traditional New Years dinner for my family. After we ate dinner we celebrated my sister in laws birthday. I"m worn out! lol Happy New Year all my PSFC friends!

Sven and I drove to his flying club's house for traditional dinner and chatting with his flying comrades. It was nice, but drizzly wet day. Glad that next week the weather prognosis is supposed to be good, and no snow.

Mine was spent with my family and we all went out for a lovely meal last night. We were all very tired though,,as I think most people are on news year day lol

I spent my first day of the year studying Sad

On the 10th I'll begin my LAST exam session, and I have 5 exams to pass! I'm sooooo tired!

Hope you all had a great time, and that 2011 will be full of happiness for everyone!

MY FIRST DAY? ohhh i got fever and severe colds and now im having cough and losing my voice Sad also im starting to have light contractions, meaning they are a routine tightening and twinging but they arent painful and my back all hurt pretty bad until today

Me and Dan went to my mums for a lovely party with all the family round, i love it when my mum has a party, the food she has is fantastic!!! congratulations