Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Buying!!!!Updated 25/3

This is my Items Recovering Post
I'll be posting the items that I've lost in my old account to buy them again (Cheap please =P).

Thank you so much for the gifts Pedja,Yvette, Lisa, Luka, Nancy,Jennifer, Jeanie, Bonnie, Ayah,Nayomy,ximuoi, chay!!! You guys are awesome! Thanks for helping me get back on my feet, Im really grateful!

knock knock hun.......have sent few items that i have............hope this help a little....... :tree2: :cane:

awww....thank you Gabrielle glad to can help a little............i still can't belive that has happend to you......... :pen:

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
awww....thank you Gabrielle glad to can help a little............i still can't belive that has happend to you......... :pen:

Neither do I, but now Ive had accepted it and it doesn't makes me sad anymore =D

of course..........it don't need to make you sad...........and we are here to help you.........if you need anything else pleas update list and i will see sometimes did i have something........ :hoho:

Tiddly Winks wrote:
knock knock. Smile

Thank you soo much Yvette! I was shocked when I saw all the gifts. I cant believe it, you guys are awesome!!!!

Guest Guest
Is your list up to date hun?
I'm going to see what I have in double...

I know they are not on your list but do you need the sweet pink floor tiles and cabinet?

I've got a pink fairy dress you can have hun, thats all I have spare sorry hun (in fact I dont have half the things you asked for lol)

I've sent you a f/r

Is there anything else you really want hun??

yellownancy wrote:
Is your list up to date hun?
I'm going to see what I have in double...

Yeah, i just updated it =D

Tiddly Winks wrote:
check again, I found a few more things for you.

Awwwwww thank youuuuu so much!! I cant believe all the things you guys have gave me. Im not used to people giving me things, Im so grateful I cant even express it in words!

lea75 wrote:
I know they are not on your list but do you need the sweet pink floor tiles and cabinet?
I've got a pink fairy dress you can have hun, thats all I have spare sorry hun (in fact I dont have half the things you asked for lol)

I've sent you a f/r

Is there anything else you really want hun??

I do need the sweet pink floor tiles, I bought the cabinet yesterday and Ive been gifted the fairy pink dress =P

I'll send the floor tiles over to you now hun...I'll keep checking to see if there is anything else you need xx

Guest Guest

I've sent you a few things
-Wampanoag dress
-Unidentified flying hat
-Girly cupid tunic
-Black vampire boy cape
-Bouncy bat hat

I can send you some things too, I thought we were friends but it appears we're not, so I'm sending a friend request.

I can send you:
sweet pink bath tub
sweets cream wallpaper
black sheep plushie
luminous pink japanese lantern
mechanical bird

jennifer wrote:
I can send you some things too, I thought we were friends but it appears we're not, so I'm sending a friend request.

I can send you:
sweet pink bath tub
sweets cream wallpaper
black sheep plushie
mechanical bird

Yes we were but in my other account, I dont know if you knew but my old account was disabled =/

Gabs Giggles wrote:
jennifer wrote:

I can send you:
sweet pink bath tub
sweets cream wallpaper
black sheep plushie
mechanical bird

Yes we were but in my other account, I dont know if you knew but my old account was disabled =/

OMG!!!! No I didn't know that! I'm so sorry. I've been really sick for the last little while so I haven't kept up to date with anything that's been happening here. Anyway, I will go send those items now congratulations

Edit: all sent!!!

jennifer wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
jennifer wrote:

I can send you:
sweet pink bath tub
sweets cream wallpaper
black sheep plushie
mechanical bird

OMG!!!! No I didn't know that! I'm so sorry. I've been really sick for the last little while so I haven't kept up to date with anything that's been happening here. Anyway, I will go send those items now congratulations

Thank you!!!Thank you!!!I dont even know what to say anymore,I'm very grateful

Gabs Giggles wrote:
jennifer wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
jennifer wrote:

I can send you:
sweet pink bath tub
sweets cream wallpaper
black sheep plushie
mechanical bird

Thank you!!!Thank you!!!I dont even know what to say anymore,I'm very grateful

What you've said is perfect. I'm sure if the situation was reversed you would help someone else out so I'm more than happy to help you!

sorry it took me so long to send you stuff hun. i just sent you a few items.
xoxo

Thanks you so much Jeanie!! Its taking me less time that Ive thought to be im on my feet again, thanks to everybody!

Do you still need a Marie Antoinette wig? I can send u one if you're still in need of that. I will look at Antoinette's chest to see if I have some of your looking for.. Smile

ayathon wrote:
Do you still need a Marie Antoinette wig? I can send u one if you're still in need of that. I will look at Antoinette's chest to see if I have some of your looking for.. Smile

No hun, I dont, but thank you =D

Tiddly Winks wrote:
sent a ton of stuff to you. Prepare for a gift bomb. congratulations

Thanksss sooo muuch again for all the stuff!! And the Rosy set!!! I love it, I wanted this soo much for several months, I cant believe it!

I have:
-black vampire outfit (boys and girls)
-haunted mansion wallpaper
-vampire cane
-pink frog prince armchair
-pink colonial dress
-marie antoinette blue dress
please offer!

Sent you a few things to say thanks for the LE item from yesterday congratulations Hope you like them!!!

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
I have:
-black vampire outfit (boys and girls)
-vampire cane
-pink frog prince armchair
-pink colonial dress
-marie antoinette blue dress
please offer!

You repeated the haunted mansion wallpaper or it was me=P? Would 5*5999+ 2*999 be ok ?

jennifer wrote:
Sent you a few things to say thanks for the LE item from yesterday congratulations Hope you like them!!!

Thank you sooo much hun! You didn't have to do that =D

Gabs Giggles wrote:
jennifer wrote:

Thank you sooo much hun! You didn't have to do that =D

Teeheehee I know, but I wanted to congratulations