Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Getting excited!

This is the first time in ages I'm actually looking forward to Mondays items being released. I've already fiured out which of my big rooms will be re-decorated...now all I need is for the items to be released lol

If PS were to do themes around other plays/musicals, which would you like to see?

I really have no Idea what are world's famous plays, But I would like to see from the Opera "Ball under masks". Nothing else comes to mind.

I forgot Romeo and Juliet is aplay Laughing Stupid me I think tehre were only clothes. But I want to see the whole room.

rosie would love to turn one of her rooms into a ballet studio. She has to practice her dancing somewhere lol

yeah Lisa i can't wait tooo........And for another themes any wil be good.............i am to bored with modern furniture and beach,restaurant and everything else that we have in last few months.....want something new........... :cat1:

Im so excited too! And more than musicals and plays, I would love to see more cultural/historical themes.

Easy, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That's my favorite and I would love to see it as a theme. I wouldn't mind seeing Beauty and the Beast either.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Easy, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. That's my favorite and I would love to see it as a theme. I wouldn't mind seeing Beauty and the Beast either.

Yeah I will love that too!

Same here Lea hun congratulations i love love love phantom of the opera congratulations
I would love to see more themes based on Movies, like maybe Avatar, Star Trek, Gladiator, etc etc

Guest Guest
any. Shakespearean play.

gosh i will die happy if they did Hamlet. lol

I was thinking maybe Grease lol or did they have that already? Or this other play I went to called Wicked!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

beauty and the beast would be a good one!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Same here Lea hun congratulations i love love love phantom of the opera congratulations
I would love to see more themes based on Movies, like maybe Avatar, Star Trek, Gladiator, etc etc

LOL!!! can you imagine all the fun stuff they could do with an avatar theme? LOL!!! that would be so much fun! i love that idea!!