Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

I Love the Collaborative Fountain. And dislike that the Rapunzel Wig is CC.

too many items that cost cc, and all of the nice items for next week cost cc.. Sad

I love the growing wig and the wig table. Of course, I would, I'm a wigaholic.

The rapunzel toilet made me laugh. It's so cheesy looking. It looks like a monster. Hehehe.

i like them but they are not something new and AMAZING like this week theme...........and OMG sooooo much CC items on sale......i will need to buy about 50 CC for items that i really like and still don't have..... congratulations

Squirrel plushie is sooooooo cute....and Limited Unicorn too.....maybe i collect 99 Squirrels......really like them...... congratulations

ayathon wrote:
too many items that cost cc, and all of the nice items for next week cost cc.. Sad

I totally agree! And what's with the Winter wallpaper being CCs? There is nothing special about it.
edit: now I see, it is for the Garden! Well, my trees won't grow well in the snow anyway.

omg!!!!!! I loveeeeeee the theme!!!!!! I love princesses and pink castels!!!!! love the bathroom items and the fountain and the books and the squirel! i wish the clothes were with regular coins!