Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New themes

This weeks theme is very similar to the romantic castle theme, and as Smorkle said you can only have so many themes.

What original theme do you think would be great to see in PS?? Any ideas?

I hope they make a victorian theme ( I don't know if they have any) or themes oing around the world.

Or Narnia Theme.

Narnia would be good. Smile

I would love the Victorian theme, although some may say that Steampunk was rather Victorian.

I would love some other story themes, like a Scooby Doo theme, or Jetsons theme. I really love classic Hanna Barbara cartoons.

I'd still love a Willy Wonka theme...and maybe if I say it enough, someone in charge will say 'brilliant, we should do that'. congratulations

I was thinking scooby Doo Theme too. I loved Hanna Barbara cartoons, so I would love to see them.I didn't watch all bt I watched some and loved them.

well i would love a lot of more themes........would like more historical themes also of cours some more themes about different countrys and Balkan theme would be AMAZING.....also Cinderella would be awesome and i would like Harry Potter theme but good harry potter theme......this few items that are HP themed are not something AMAZING...... also would like some African theme and some Egyptian congratulationsLaughingcongratulations

1. Disney Theme(With Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto etc.)
2. Safari Theme
3. Mystucal theme(Dragons, Wizards, Mermaids, Fairies, Withced, Vampires, Werewolf, Amulets etc.)

I will put in this post the themes I would love to see.

Guest Guest
more medieval items. like.. from early 2009...i know we had some fancy items but the colors were not so great >< and the items don't work well at all sigh~

i wouldn't mind them dumping like 100 items with diff colors too.. some items were good but i couldn't use them thanks to the coloring.

i'm still sorta wanting a Gym theme. lol it's really simple to do i'm surprised they haven't tried. i mean they did a High School theme...

i would love just a pure animal theme.. with tons of dolls and not just bears even if they are cute.

maybe an Elemental theme? items based on the many elements..? they can go wild with that.

More in the sky themes.. Fantasy (like 3000), i agree on the different coloring of items (but not on gym ), other fairytales..

My "problem" is not so much the themes as whatyou can do.. the extra that we have is: an outdated stadium, cooking (also outdated), garden, stickers and digging..

Ways of coins? visits, trees, ball etc, stadium, fruits, cooking, treasure reselling and lottery..

Why don't they add a couple more feauters? More collections (but not like stickers.. complete the book colllection for example etc..) more task like go and work or buy and have profit if you do it well or aything other than just go and do 9394845856 visits!

A better way of costumazation of the house, possible expansion from working..

Real ways to interact with your pet.. Make it have a good, neutral or bad personallity.. ps is a social game.. so why don't add things like that?

Chamge the map to "unlock" and "find" things..

finally solve the "?" mystery!!!!!!!!!

Why not even make an underwater world tat you can own??? mix the game a bit...

am i to crazy? Ashamed

I'd still like to see a Greek week! I think the pets in the Evzone outfits would be so cute!

A modern Greek week sounds great...even though it sounds like the pledge drives from my old University.

But, yeah, more cultural weeks would be great. It seems that they fall into the same ones again and again given the holidays.

I was overjoyed when they had the Oktoberfest last year with all the yummy foods that my mother in law is teaching me to make.

I like the roaring twenties, but I had rather hoped for a Sherlock Holmes bit. They could have made a Baker Street sign, or a bubble pipe and a Holmes costume. That would have been such fun to do Holmes and Watson...and even Moriarty. I think they really dropped the ball with this coming week. Pity. I guess Holmes was around during Victorian times, but for some reason that pipe painting thing made me think of him...

Well.. the modern Greek thing wouldn't be soooo easy and i hope for a better week than the one we had last year (or it was this year??? Ashamed ) and less.. NOT greek... hehehe

What i really want to see is less huge items.. and the shops to once again get filled with the basic stuff.. We need more shelves, doors, etc that can be cmbined with each theme. I like my house not to have a spesific theme in it's room! Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
More in the sky themes.. Fantasy (like 3000), i agree on the different coloring of items (but not on gym ), other fairytales..

My "problem" is not so much the themes as whatyou can do.. the extra that we have is: an outdated stadium, cooking (also outdated), garden, stickers and digging..

Ways of coins? visits, trees, ball etc, stadium, fruits, cooking, treasure reselling and lottery..

Why don't they add a couple more feauters? More collections (but not like stickers.. complete the book colllection for example etc..) more task like go and work or buy and have profit if you do it well or aything other than just go and do 9394845856 visits!

A better way of costumazation of the house, possible expansion from working..

Real ways to interact with your pet.. Make it have a good, neutral or bad personallity.. ps is a social game.. so why don't add things like that?

Chamge the map to "unlock" and "find" things..

finally solve the "?" mystery!!!!!!!!!

Why not even make an underwater world tat you can own??? mix the game a bit...

am i to crazy? Ashamed

When you said book collection the first thing that came to mind is PEt School Laughing They read books d ohomework gain Intelligence to get more money at work Laughing I see my pet jumping with the hand raised to answer Laughing

I would love a Werewolf, Witch, Wizard or somethign similiar not only fo rhalloween.

Lucky Strike wrote:
me too! they can make those themes great but they just.. stuck on one item... why??

Why is for what sentence ? ? And I always dreamed of being in PS themes that I had in dreams (I think the themes would be like for a month or more)

For example if you remember the wizard week/medium i think last year (wizard doll and fortune teller stuff) eeeeeeverything was blue and somewhat the same! and the fortune teller yellow and purple and pretty much alike.. why do the make the thing look sooooo much alike?? why no variety?

I don't think, unfortunately, that you will ever get a mickey mouse etc theme as disney would never allow it Sad

I can't believe that playfish still hasn't done cinderella! I would say Cinderella. Also I always wanted a GYM WEEK!
With weights and more treadmills! My pet would love a pink treadmill!
Tee shirts that say Love to dance or love to run! Jogging pants!
Ellipticals and bowflexes!
Also I want them to have a Pocohontas week! THey did have native american stuff on thanksgiving! But what about pocohontas's dress and all her animal friends! Also what about a LIttle Mermaid week! They did have mermaid stuff, but what about Ariels mermaid outfit! They could also have a fish that looks like Sebastien. They could have King Tritons trident!

Gabs Giggles wrote:
A Sanrio theme =P

OMG!!! i would love that!! i can see smorkle now in a big fat hello kitty head bobbing around!! LOL!!!!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
Well.. the modern Greek thing wouldn't be soooo easy and i hope for a better week than the one we had last year (or it was this year??? Ashamed ) and less.. NOT greek... hehehe

What i really want to see is less huge items.. and the shops to once again get filled with the basic stuff.. We need more shelves, doors, etc that can be cmbined with each theme. I like my house not to have a spesific theme in it's room! Smile

This this this! lol i hate how the items are too specified. i wish the items were just 'items' that can work with anything. i don't like 'sets' so much cause then you can't vary yourself.