Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I just got a new laptop!

My old toshiba satellite has been left in my parent hands.. (we don't have a desktop) and I'm now wrtting from a DELL Inspiron n5010 (the best i could ginf from the internet bellow)

It has 3 GB RAM and 320GB hard drive congratulations

It was the model that was being displayed in the shop as it was the last one so i was able to get it for 550 euros congratulations Everything is perfect and has no problems but one..
The first time you start a computer that already has windows in you choose in which language you want the SYSTEM to be.. Well as i live in greece the workers in the shop made it greek.. BUT I cannot find one single thing as my mobile and pc was aaaaaaaaaaaaalways in greek.. So now i'm unable to turn it and i have to do a format to re-enter the windows and make them english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

And also i have to add the microsoft office but that's nothing

So I did the stupid thing of passing everthing in my new laptop and erase them from te old one (actually this was mistake as i was tired and instead of copy-paste i did cut-paste. Thankfully with windows 7 you are able to add a backup drive AFTER the system is running insted of doing while adding the windows (which ofcourse it's a job for my cousin and NOT me ) so i was able to do that and put everything there. So after i do the format (my cousin actually) all i have to is copy paste (the backup drives don't have the windows even though you can open them with them so they don't erase the data)

The new laptop is really really fast!!!!!!!!!!! So I can write again wth no problems as latelly i need waaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo long for a page and i was getting to the poi of just logging in (5 mins to open ps) and out again! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

This one has the best keyboard fromn the new laptops BUT it's still needing some getting used to so if you see me missing o adding more leters than usual don't get confused Laughing I am that i am the queen of cat typing lets see now how am i gonna do LaughingLaughingLaughing

(although i'm trying to edit as much as possible congratulations )

:jelaous: I have a laptop that is slow and hates me Laughing It is weird but mostly electronic things hates me.

Congrats on getting the last one in store (mostly I buy the last hting left in store)

Lucky Strike wrote:
why do they hate you?? [confused] Ashamed

Dunno but whenever I play a game it freezes, and my brotehre plays the same no freezing. And on laptop when I play Java always freezes, and someone other no. And MOzilla Firefox was always glitch when I was on it. But I think the electronics are forgeting the hatred :lo.:

Lucky Strike wrote:
lol! Laughing

that's definatly weird!

is this only happening on your pc or in general?

Was General now only PS2 and Java on Laptop.

Lucky Strike wrote:
crazy stuff! brrrr! magic! now you got me thinking.. what if electronic machines had their own will???? Laughing

Than the PS2 will hide when my brother is in the house(He plays and jumps and sometimes Ps by a centimeter goes above ground. And the computer and laptop will help me in games Laughing

Laughing I want this tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine my laptop doing aaaaaall my visits in ps for me!!! TWICE! Laughing

Lucky Strike wrote:

I can imagine my laptop doing aaaaaall my visits in ps for me!!! TWICE! Laughing

I would want that too, but than the Computer would want somethign in return. Who knows what. Laughing

congrats Lucky and welcome back ....I'd be lost without my laptop, but I'm greedy, have a desktop too Laughing

Glad you have managed to get a new laptop hunni...its been quiet here without you xx

Good to hear you managed to get a new laptop congratulations, I ordered myself a new one on Wednesday night but its going to take 4 to 5 weeks to be shipped as its being custom built but I want it nowwwwwwwww Laughing
Great to see you back though! congratulations

oooo! Love the new laptop hun, i could use a new one, this one im using now is really out of date.....and it probably doesnt help the fact I pack it full of stuff I dont need lol

Tromo3 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

I would want that too, but than the Computer would want somethign in return. Who knows what. Laughing

hmm.. let me think..

computer says:
-DON'T put sooooo many programms in me!!!
-STOP filling my driver why things you'll never use!!!
-Don't you think it's time to delete???
-I need the newest graphic/sound card!!
-hey!!!! new windows in order!!!!
-You eat that you eat on top of me.. CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAN ME????????????????????????

LaughingLaughingLaughing

kasijab wrote:
congrats Lucky and welcome back ....I'd be lost without my laptop, but I'm greedy, have a desktop too Laughing

My nerves where hitting red!!!! Well.. We don't have a deskpot as wouldn't know where to put it as i don't like the other room and i'm aaaaaaaaalways at the kitchen Laughing i'm basicly using it as a desktop! Laughing

lea75 wrote:
Glad you have managed to get a new laptop hunni...its been quiet here without you xx

You have nooooo idea how boring it was without being able to come here or to play on fb.. But atleast i got to finish (again and again) 2 of my favourite xbox games (and a 3rd one but whatever ) I missed you all terribly

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Good to hear you managed to get a new laptop congratulations, I ordered myself a new one on Wednesday night but its going to take 4 to 5 weeks to be shipped as its being custom built but I want it nowwwwwwwww Laughing

I saw your post congratulations Is it me or this time around almost everyone got another pc??? you, me, tidlly.. and i think 2-3 more but as i'm sick my memory is... mush! Ashamed

Gaiamaiden wrote:
oooo! Love the new laptop hun, i could use a new one, this one im using now is really out of date.....and it probably doesnt help the fact I pack it full of stuff I dont need lol

but.. didn't you changed it??? eik! no! you changed your connection... Ashamed

DID I MENTIONED THAT THIS ONE HAS A LED SCREEN???????????????? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

I saw your post congratulations Is it me or this time around almost everyone got another pc??? you, me, tidlly.. and i think 2-3 more but as i'm sick my memory is... mush! Ashamed

DID I MENTIONED THAT THIS ONE HAS A LED SCREEN???????????????? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I know, everyone seems to of gotten new laptops recently Laughing
Ooooh wow, mine's an LCD HD screen aswell congratulations hehe

congrats on the new laptop hunny buns! there's nothing like the smell of new computer parts!!! hee hee!!!