Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exams!!!

I H-A-T-E ECONOMICSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE B-O-R-I-N-G AND UNUSEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you start objecting..

1) My major is NOT in economics
2) Why on earth do I need to learn how to do logistics or learn what an economist would say to a logistics guy????
3) Can someone write a clear book on what the terms mean???? I know how to do them but i don't get 100% what it is about!!!
4) The translator f the both has done mistakes!!! ex. (not from the book but to see what i mean)
-If A is up, prices go down
-If A is down, prices go down
-If A is neutral prices move along with it
So CLEARLY A up and A down have a mistake!!!!
5) Personally I find them of no use in MY life as apart from understanding or simple logic i'll never need to learn to do the charts and graphics!!!
6) You never see those in real life
7) The book is good but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!
8) YOU SHOULD SUPPORT ME AS I JUST WANT TO VENT AND HEAR THAT YEAH I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

----------------------
I also have another exam the following day of this!!!! Theory of law basicly which is kinda philosophical

I agree! I guess the idea is that we get a "well-rounded" education, but some of those classes really do seem like a waste of time. And frustrating! I had to take an accounting class. The only thing I learned from it was that I definitely didn't want to be an accountant. Good luck!

I 've been there too. I totally agree with you.. They are useless unless you want to study economics. It's a pity we have to go through this to get where we want. I was wondering where you are from because this mess reminds me of my country, then i scrolled up and saw that you are greek too.. LOL.... i should not comment on this!!! Good luck with your exams, and be patient, we have no choice in our ''wonderful'' country as you said ''Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''.....

I studied Political Science, and what can I say, if they actually listened to the economists, then maybe we wouldn't be in such a financial pickle.

I actually won an award in Economics when I was in school, as in I was in the top three students gradewise (this is out of 639), so it was a small claim to fame for me...strange that I actually studied politics later on. congratulations

all my sympathy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!sweety all will be fine
all my love im sure u will write super

SashaGirl wrote:
I agree! I guess the idea is that we get a "well-rounded" education, but some of those classes really do seem like a waste of time. And frustrating! I had to take an accounting class. The only thing I learned from it was that I definitely didn't want to be an accountant. Good luck!

Me too!! Laughing thank you!!!
this reminds me of a quote that a professor told us (not his but i can't remember whose): The only usefull thing about economics is to see where the economists are trying to "scam" you Laughing

xZinax wrote:
I 've been there too. I totally agree with you.. They are useless unless you want to study economics. It's a pity we have to go through this to get where we want. I was wondering where you are from because this mess reminds me of my country, then i scrolled up and saw that you are greek too.. LOL.... i should not comment on this!!! Good luck with your exams, and be patient, we have no choice in our ''wonderful'' country as you said ''Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''.....

It's silly right????!!!!! Well.. I knew where i was getting into when choosing my uni but still!!
You can comment on anything you like honey

Toulouse wrote:
to you Lucky!

earon09 wrote:
Good Luck on your exams!

thank you both congratulations
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I studied Political Science, and what can I say, if they actually listened to the economists, then maybe we wouldn't be in such a financial pickle.

I actually won an award in Economics when I was in school, as in I was in the top three students gradewise (this is out of 639), so it was a small claim to fame for me...strange that I actually studied politics later on. congratulations

Well that depends.. EVen economists condradict each other and every couple of years things changes.. But yeah.. If they found a better one..
Nice! I didn't knew that! Congratulations! You never seeze to amaze me!

esperia wrote:
all my sympathy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!sweety all will be fine
all my love im sure u will write super

After reading the 360 pages again and again I think i might! thank you!!! One day away and now i'm focusing on the main parts and more likelly to see in the exam congratulations claaaaaassic tactic! hehehe

Good luck with the exams, Lucky! I agree with you (well, maybe not, I think all knowledge is important, but if you want me to support you, I will!!!!!!)

thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after all it was a strike and i didn't wrote the exam.. it was postponed.. the same with the one i have to give tomorrow morning...

so i'm now studying for the one on the 4th of the month Smile