Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Cold enough for you, eh?

Okay, so this morning I woke up after having a weird-o dream. I was stuck in London for three days with no shower. Ugh. So, after that interesting dream, I got up, and went to raise the blinds and everything was white!! Double ugh!!! Yesterday it was freezing cold, and when I came back from choir rehearsal on Monday it was -6°C. So, I was literally freezing my rear off.

So, how's the weather where you are? Is the snow driving you nuts yet? Don't you hope that the groundhog will not see his shadow today. I can't bear six more weeks of this stuff. Ugh!!!

hope you are able to have a stay at home day today and keep warm

It's not too bad here today. It was raining during the night but its dry now, and its not as cold as it was the past few days.

I even braved walking to the doctors this morning instead of going on the bus...probably not a good idea though as my knees are now killing me and I have college later, but hey ho! At least I got out I suppose lol

Hope you have a good day Yvette xx

Brrr... It's cold for me!!! Thankfully the sun during the day makes it better but still..

I also want spring to arrive!!! I hate wearing tons of clothes and not being able to move.. plus.. they make me feel like a trapped burger!!! (and my weight -which is eronic as i'm thin as a pen- has nothing to do with it)

been a bit milder here today ...but very windy now. Looks like it may rain soon, but dry as yet. I don't think we are finished with our winter yet and expect to have at least one more cold snap.
I can't wait for the sun to have some warmth in it ...

Its sooo hot in here, which its weird since this time of the year its always windy! In december its was so cold like its has never been and now it feels like summer! I dont really want to imagine how hot it will be in summer if its this hot right now =/

We are also having weird weather - it's sunny!
But it is also below freezing... not like our usual rain.

Kokonee wrote:
We are also having weird weather - it's sunny!
But it is also below freezing... not like our usual rain.

Hi, Kokonee! I'm from Portland, too!

Yes, this has defnitely been a different kind of winter for us. We usually get so much rain, but that hasn't happened yet. I don't like the cold at all, yet am thankful that we've missed so much of what other areas are getting. I'm definitely ready for spring!

This time of the year in my country, we should have warm weather, summer is coming, but I guess Summer will be coming late. It is cold here which is not normal.. I woke up as early as 4am awhile ago to find my self freezing to death,, ,, but, seriously.. I am not used to super cold morning.. congratulations

Hi, girls!

Here's cold as usual, but I'm feeling warm at home congratulations I think the more time I spend doing things, the less cold I feel Laughing

I've had a busy morning and now's time to play a few minutes and to start washing clothes (>.
Hugs for everyone

SashaGirl wrote:

Yes, this has defnitely been a different kind of winter for us. We usually get so much rain, but that hasn't happened yet. I don't like the cold at all, yet am thankful that we've missed so much of what other areas are getting. I'm definitely ready for spring!

Hi, SashaGirl! Sent friend request! congratulations

Kokonee wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

Hi, SashaGirl! Sent friend request! congratulations

Just saw your f/r and accepted!