Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raizuh

NEW STUFF! & old stuffs :D

Recommended Posts

Hiii there! Welcome to my mini humble shop.
I'm currently redecorating my house and in need of some cash.
Hope you could help me out.








SOLD:
Baby toy Decor
Baby Windchime
Heart Lolly

If you want to trade:
I'm looking for past furnitures. F/r me so I can take a look at your place, if ever.
Thaankies. congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Well, I have a ton of stuff for sale right now (all the rooms in my pet's house are filled with all the stuff I have for sale/trade/swap)
So if you want to add me as a friend you can come over and see what you might like and we can swap. congratulations I don't see a valid Facebook link under your Avatar, so I can't send you a F/R. But you can send me one if you are interested.

I would be interested in:
1 x Paris View Window
Maple Cake
Panettone
Bug Jelly
Pumpkin Cookie
Halloween Cupcake
and
the mobile (I don't know the name of it ~ sorry)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!
Umm what is your mode of payment?
999s or 4999s or ccs or mixed?

congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

May i please buy the 2 black windows on the bottom pic? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
May i please buy the 2 black windows on the bottom pic? Smile


Sure hun! Is 5x999s ok with you? Add me up on FB! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi congratulations i have this beds spare if you need any congratulations i would love to have few items from my pictures congratulations

i want :

oceanic parrot decor
2*baby milk
heart lollipop
maple cake
pink wall board (i don't know name)
golden cup
pet's orb decor

i have this beds congratulations

Sled Bed
Sweet Pink Halloween Bed
Lovely Bed
Vintage Brown Bed
Frog Prince Pink Bed
Gothic Purple Halloween Bed
Santa Paws Bed With Letters
Black Glamorous Bed
Golden Contemporary Bed
Ornate Framed Bed
Newcomer Bed

congratulations tell me if you need any congratulations if not what is price for items congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi congratulations i have this beds spare if you need any congratulations i would love to have few items from my pictures congratulations

i want :

oceanic parrot decor 3x999s
2*baby milk
heart lollipop
maple cake
pink wall board (i don't know name)
golden cup
pet's orb decor

i have this beds congratulations

Sled Bed
Sweet Pink Halloween Bed
Lovely Bed
Vintage Brown Bed
Frog Prince Pink Bed
Gothic Purple Halloween Bed
Santa Paws Bed With Letters
Black Glamorous Bed
Golden Contemporary Bed
Ornate Framed Bed
Newcomer Bed

congratulations tell me if you need any congratulations if not what is price for items congratulations


Hey hun! What if I get the monster under bed? congratulations
oceanic parrot decor 4x999s
2*baby milk 5x999s
heart lollipop SOLD - Sorry dear
maple cake 2x999s
pink wall board (i don't know name) 4x999s
golden cup 2x999s
pet's orb decor 2x99s

Total is: 19x999s
Is that ok with you? These are lasts of my stuff. Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi! how much for the halloweeen foods still available...
i've sent you a friend request...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How much do you want for the pet liberty statue in the bottom picture? (I'm not sure of the name).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
hi! how much for the halloweeen foods still available...
i've sent you a friend request...


the cake is 5x999s because it's my one and only
while the small ones are 2x999s congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SashaGirl wrote:
How much do you want for the pet liberty statue in the bottom picture? (I'm not sure of the name).


I was gonna sell it for 10x999s but since youre the only one interested, maybe 8x999s?
Is that ok? Cuz it's kind of a OWO item.

congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raizuh wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:
How much do you want for the pet liberty statue in the bottom picture? (I'm not sure of the name).


I was gonna sell it for 10x999s but since youre the only one interested, maybe 8x999s?
Is that ok? Cuz it's kind of a OWO item.

congratulations


8x999 sounds fine to me. Can we go through a Safe Trade Ref?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright sure. Who would you like to have as our safe trade ref? Just send me an f/r. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raizuh wrote:
earon09 wrote:
hi! how much for the halloweeen foods still available...
i've sent you a friend request...


the cake is 5x999s because it's my one and only
while the small ones are 2x999s


so the total is 7*999? am i correct?
please confirm first before i send to you the items...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
yellownancy wrote:
Well, I have a ton of stuff for sale right now (all the rooms in my pet's house are filled with all the stuff I have for sale/trade/swap)
So if you want to add me as a friend you can come over and see what you might like and we can swap. congratulations I don't see a valid Facebook link under your Avatar, so I can't send you a F/R. But you can send me one if you are interested.

I would be interested in:
1 x Paris View Window
Maple Cake
Panettone
Bug Jelly
Pumpkin Cookie
Halloween Cupcake
and
the mobile (I don't know the name of it ~ sorry)


raizuh wrote:
Hi there!
Umm what is your mode of payment?
999s or 4999s or ccs or mixed?

congratulations



I have 999's and everything in my rooms are for sale/trade if you need anything there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
I have 999's and everything in my rooms are for sale/trade if you need anything there.


Umm, I'm very interested to trade with some of your dolls, and furniture.
A clown doll(with a green hat), the black bar you have in your halloween room and the glass vanity dresser/mirror? Also I'm currently looking for the In Store Elegant Bathroom set. If youre willing to pay that way. congratulations

Let me knoow! Thaanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
raizuh wrote:
earon09 wrote:
hi! how much for the halloweeen foods still available...
i've sent you a friend request...


the cake is 5x999s because it's my one and only
while the small ones are 2x999s


so the total is 7*999? am i correct?
please confirm first before i send to you the items...


Yup!
Total of 7x999s. congratulations
Already accepted your f/r.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Items sent to Earon! Thanks for the trade! Let's add rep to each other!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I would like to buy:

1x Valentine small bear
1x Oceanic parrot decor

How much will they be? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymph wrote:
Hi there, I would like to buy:

1x Valentine small bear
1x Oceanic parrot decor

How much will they be? Smile


Will 3x999s each be ok with you hun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marina Kis wrote:
Hi ,is squitty still available...??? congratulations


Yes! Offer please! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Raizuh, may i know how much is the following things please, I want to see whether I can afford.
1) Statue of Liberty (don't know what name)
2) Bird Statue
3) Red Telephone Booth

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raizuh wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Hi there, I would like to buy:

1x Valentine small bear
1x Oceanic parrot decor

How much will they be? Smile


Will 3x999s each be ok with you hun or 2x5999s for both?


I'll buy the oceanic parrot decor, hun. It's 3x999 right? I'll send the payment right away congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymph wrote:

I'll buy the oceanic parrot decor, hun. It's 3x999 right? I'll send the payment right away congratulations


Okie hun! Will send item when I get payment! Just leave a note along with the payment if you can! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chloe Eva wrote:
Hi Raizuh, may i know how much is the following things please, I want to see whether I can afford.
1) Statue of Liberty (don't know what name)
2) Bird Statue
3) Red Telephone Booth

Thanks.


Hi Chloe Eva!! Well you can have 'em for 3x999s each! congratulations Plus a free bear! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
raizuh wrote:

Umm, I'm very interested to trade with some of your dolls, and furniture.
A clown doll(with a green hat), the black bar you have in your halloween room and the glass vanity dresser/mirror? Also I'm currently looking for the In Store Elegant Bathroom set. If youre willing to pay that way. congratulations
Let me know! Thanks so much!





How about this:

YOUR mobile in exchange for MY clown doll(with a green hat)

YOUR 1 x Paris View Window in exchange for MY black bar counter

YOUR Maple Cake & Bug Jelly in exchange for MY glass vanity dresser/mirror


and I can buy you (from the store) the....

Elegant Black Soap Basket in exchange for YOUR Panettone

Elegant Black Recycle Bin in exchange for YOUR Pumpkin Cookie

Elegant Black Towel in exchange for YOUR Halloween Cupcake

Let me know what you think. I tried to go by the pricing and the worth of the items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsukiko wrote:
how much for he W/L box hats?


What do you mean by W/L box hats, hun? But hats are 2x999s or 3x999s. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:


How about this:

YOUR mobile in exchange for MY clown doll(with a green hat)

YOUR 1 x Paris View Window in exchange for MY black bar counter

YOUR Maple Cake & Bug Jelly in exchange for MY glass vanity dresser/mirror


and I can buy you (from the store) the....

Elegant Black Soap Basket in exchange for YOUR Panettone

Elegant Black Recycle Bin in exchange for YOUR Pumpkin Cookie

Elegant Black Towel in exchange for YOUR Halloween Cupcake

Let me know what you think. I tried to go by the pricing and the worth of the items.



Can it be 2x999 for all those food instead of 3 bathroom stuff? Btw! When you meant mobile, i thought like mobile phone or retro car deco. I realized now you were referring to the baby windchime, which is already sold. You can choose anything else. I'll send the other stuff now. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Raizul, please accept my fren request, I would like to buy
Statue of Liberty, telephone booth, the bird statue, 3 for 9*999,
can free me the blue octopus plushie instead of the bear, please.
Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont seem to know your facebook profile name, hun! But my squitty doll is for sale not for free. Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is ok, then give me the bear, my facebook profile name is chloeeva,
i already add you just now. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
raizuh wrote:
Riuna wrote:
May i please buy the 2 black windows on the bottom pic? Smile


Sure hun! Is 5x999s ok with you? Add me up on FB! Smile



Wow. lol i am late. are the windows already sold? if so that's okay. if not, i wouldn't mind still buying them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
raizuh wrote:
Riuna wrote:
May i please buy the 2 black windows on the bottom pic? Smile


Sure hun! Is 5x999s ok with you? Add me up on FB! Smile



Wow. lol i am late. are the windows already sold? if so that's okay. if not, i wouldn't mind still buying them.


Nope! Not sold yet! Send me f/r pleeease congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chloe Eva wrote:
It is ok, then give me the bear, my facebook profile name is chloeeva,
i already add you just now. Thanks.


f/r accepted, hun! is it ok if you add 1 more 999 for the phonebooth? So total is 10x999s for all 3 items. Just send em payment and leave a note! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raizuh wrote:
Chloe Eva wrote:
It is ok, then give me the bear, my facebook profile name is chloeeva,
i already add you just now. Thanks.


f/r accepted, hun! is it ok if you add 1 more 999 for the phonebooth? So total is 10x999s for all 3 items. Just send em payment and leave a note! Smile


Thanks for the safe trade, hun! Adding rep for you congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it ok if you add me rep, please? It's the + symbol at the right side of this post. congratulations thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
raizuh wrote:
Riuna wrote:
raizuh wrote:
Riuna wrote:
May i please buy the 2 black windows on the bottom pic? Smile


Sure hun! Is 5x999s ok with you? Add me up on FB! Smile



Wow. lol i am late. are the windows already sold? if so that's okay. if not, i wouldn't mind still buying them.


Nope! Not sold yet! Send me f/r pleeease congratulations


It has been sent. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how much for the marching dress and the halloween pumpkin dress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
raizuh wrote:
yellownancy wrote:


How about this:

YOUR mobile in exchange for MY clown doll(with a green hat)

YOUR 1 x Paris View Window in exchange for MY black bar counter

YOUR Maple Cake & Bug Jelly in exchange for MY glass vanity dresser/mirror


and I can buy you (from the store) the....

Elegant Black Soap Basket in exchange for YOUR Panettone

Elegant Black Recycle Bin in exchange for YOUR Pumpkin Cookie

Elegant Black Towel in exchange for YOUR Halloween Cupcake

Let me know what you think. I tried to go by the pricing and the worth of the items.



Can it be 2x999 for all those food instead of 3 bathroom stuff? Btw! When you meant mobile, i thought like mobile phone or retro car deco. I realized now you were referring to the baby windchime, which is already sold. You can choose anything else. I'll send the other stuff now. Smile



The food (2x999 each) is too expensive so I will pass on them.
I understand that you no longer have the baby wind chime.

Do you still want to swap ...
YOUR 1 x Paris View Window in exchange for MY black bar counter
YOUR Maple Cake & Bug Jelly in exchange for MY glass vanity dresser/mirror
Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes please! Ill send them now Smile

Although what I meant was 2x999 for all 3 food already. congratulations
Could I please offer you anything else for you clown doll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
how much for the marching dress and the halloween pumpkin dress?


marching dress = 6x999
pumpkin cookie = 2x999

but if you buy both, just 7x999s
congratulations sorry, I know the golden marching dress would go for like 1x5999s in the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.