Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Which PS Items Would You NEVER Trade?

I was just thinking about the items I love in PS and I was just wondering, do you all have items that you wouldnt trade for all the 5999s in the world? Which items would they be?

ooo! good choice congratulations its the most expensive item out at the moment, i must admit I wouldnt trade anything Panda-related lol and i wouldnt trade the Pink Unicorn (good thing it cant be traded anyway lol)

My pandas and polar bears especially, but any of my WWF items Smile

Probably the Japanese princess wig ... hmm I love also the octopus hat (cant remember the name)...the ginger bread house ... hmm... rpobably more things

hmm.. I think my eternal white wins... I really like it...

Edit: wings I mean.. hehee

I probably will never trade my ghost dress or my Japanese Princess bundle. The ghost dress because a really good friend gave it to me and it came about before the hacking really started, and the bundle is something I really splurged to get, so I will never part with it.

I also have a heart chocolate that Kokonee gave me right after she started, and I will never part with it. I will always have at least one of those in my chest.

sinenomine wrote:
Probably the Japanese princess wig ... hmm I love also the octopus hat (cant remember the name)...the ginger bread house ... hmm... rpobably more things

The octopus hat I believe is called 'Taco Hat'