Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Yvette You Are Wonderful!!!!

I was just sitting here eating my breakfast and there was a knock at my door, it was the postman with a parcel. Because I havent been well and my mind was everywhere I totally forgot about Yvettes wonderful gift for Molly that was on its way Ashamed
So when I saw her name on the box i couldnt snatch it away from the postman fast enough lol

THE TEDDY IS AMAZING YVETTE!! Its cute, gorgeous, beautiful!!!!!!! Molly is going to LOVE it!

But I wont be posting any pics yet, I want the first picture of the teddy to be with Molly (sorry everyone) but please believe me when I say its the cutest doll ever and its extra special because its unique and made by my wonderful friend. And thank you for the Haribo and the card! Im sure those sweets will go down very well indeed!

Thank you so much Yvette

I can't wait to see it!!! Well, I can't wait to see Molly either congratulations

Yvette is wonderful, it's a fact! ^____^

Hehe! She is... And you're lucky

You're right! Molly should be the one to see it first! It's her gift anyway congratulations

But we'll be here! I'd really like to see it! And Molly there too!

So glad it got there safely. I sent it just before we went to the Gregorian concert, so two teddy bears sent or delivered in the same day. Here's a photo of my Facebook friend Richard and his teddy bear. Smile

I so enjoy making teddy bears for friends who will love them. It touches my heart that you like the teddy so much. Hugs.

I do love it hun! And even Dan said it was lovely (he doesnt normally like teddys so if he likes it, you know its amazing lol) xxxxxxx

Yvette was really an angel.. can't wait to see the teddy and to see of course our lovely angle Molly...

Yvette does a wonderful job on those Teddies of hers!
Molly's Teddy has a big cousin in Portland

Yvette, you are such an amazing and talented woman!! Your teddy's are always extremely beautiful and thoughtful!! You can tell how much love was put into each bear and that truly makes all the difference! That was such a sweet thing to for Stephanie's little girl!

Stephanie, we can't wait to see Molly! I'm getting sooo excited for you!