Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Sorry for being absent

Just wanted to apologize for not being very active on the forum, or in the game.

On Jan 13th, my sister died from a brief battle with a very aggressive cancer. This last Saturday was her Celebration of Life. Lots of emotions going on here as I deal with the grief and family situations. We just returned home, a 10 hour drive, and I am exhausted. I want to thank everyone for their prayers.

Stasia, I am so unbelievably sorry for your loss sweetie! I wish I could be there in person to comfort you and talk to you. I too have suffered a recent loss (my Mom on Jan 24th) and I can appreciate and understand how you must feel. I'm sure you will treasure the moments you've spent with her being there for her. If you need to talk hun, feel free to send me a message, I want you to know I'm here for you.

xx Lots of love and hugs xx

Stasia I am so sorry for your loss ...it must be very hard for you at the moment ...take all the time you need and as Sara has said we are all here for you x

Thank you all! I'd like to quote from my favorite book, The Little Prince

"Goodbye, " said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
"What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."
"It is the time I have wasted from my rose -" said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember.

I'm so sorry for your loss Stasia, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Like others have said we're all here for you *hugs*

Wish there were words to ease your pain, but I guess only time can do that Sad

*hugs* to you hun xxx