Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

past room of the week entries carnvial week

Zane Laquer wrote:
whoa... i wish i could participate. but i'm new here and i haven't make posts up to 20+ Sad

go posting hun

yeah im on it now, oh do you know the maximum posts each person could make in 24 hours? just in case.. i don't want to break the rule and end up banned LOL :PP

I removed the little .gif picture as it contained a link to a website.

Gaia - Admin

Zane Laquer wrote:
yeah im on it now, oh do you know the maximum posts each person could make in 24 hours? just in case.. i don't want to break the rule and end up banned LOL :PP

i think u dont have any problem so just enjoy Smile

hehe... this is my first time to join here... i'll just try...

1strot10.jpg

i think u dont have any problem so just enjoy Smile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
yeah there isn't the limit of posts per day congratulationsSmile i think congratulationsSmile

okay!! ;D

Zane Laquer: As long as you don't spam (which I don't think you'll do) then there is no problem Smile Welcome to the forum!!! If you have any question we are all here for you.

OMG earon congratulations your siggy and avatar monkeysd are ADORABLE congratulations and i like your room congratulations also Hannah congratulations your room is perfect congratulationscongratulations good luck everyone congratulations i have win last week soo i will not enter this congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
OMG earon congratulations your siggy and avatar monkeysd are ADORABLE congratulations and i like your room congratulations also Hannah congratulations your room is perfect congratulationscongratulations good luck everyone congratulations i have win last week soo i will not enter this congratulations

hehe... thanks pedja! if you also want it just click on the picture and it will get you on the site where i got it...
i got it from Zane Laquer's past avatar hehe...