Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Alive!!!!

Yeah Im alive =p. I've been soo busy with uni, we are on the last two weeks of the cuatrimester and I have to finish all the projects. Right now Im designing a whole country hotel and its driving me crazy! I only log to PS to collect the perfumes bottles. I only want the cuatrimester to end! How are you guys doing?

good Luck Gabrielle! don't give up... i'm sure you can do it!... if you can design rooms in ps and turn it into pure awsomeness... i'm sure you can also do it on hotels ^_^

I know exactly how you feel! Laughing Going insane with all the things i need to do too..

I also go to the francofophone (i think i spelled it ok..) film festival congratulations

Wishing you all the best Gabs!

I'm in my last year of uni too and hoping to graduate in June. Also very swamped here with different kinds of things for school, and I occasionally try to stop by here as well. I'm glad I have Mom willing to help me out in PS, Snorks tends to get alone real quick, hehehe

hey gabs! i've been really busy with work too. i hope your design goes well! best of luck with your projects!

Good to see you back Gabs : ) Oooh sounds really interesting! What course are you doing at uni where you have to design a hotel? : )