Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Favourite shampoo and soap smell??

I looooove vanillia or coconut smell and my favourite shampoo smell is from the "dove"..

Ok i'm crazy i know but i was having a discusion yesterday about it and i was curious

I also love the vanilla fragrances. Another of my favorites is lavender.

LAVENDER! I can't get enough of it. I even have my favorite bubble bath---lavender vanilla...that equates to heaven! Smile

yummy! vanilla and lavender are so soothing and nice.

i absolutely LOVE the smell of Dial soap! yup, Dial soap! then Lever soap is a very close second. I don't know what it is about these scents. They smell so clean and fresh, i just want to roll around in it!! ba hahaha!

Oh! Lavender and vanilla - wonderful! It sounds good enough to eat - or am I just hungry this morning?

favorite shampoo...i love Herbal Essences, i like fruity scents...when it comes to soap, i like the scent of dove and oil of olay. i love the vanilla scent of victoria secret lotion and lavender vanilla of bath and body works...

I'd forgotten about Herbel Essence. I used to use that all the time! Maybe I should try it again - I did love the scent.

It used to be strawberry and cream scent shampoo and conditioner but now im into apple scent. I love my shampoo cause the scent stays there and you can really smell it alll day, Night and until you wash your hair again!!

Love love love it! The only problem is...It makes me hungry haha

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
It used to be strawberry and cream scent shampoo and conditioner but now im into apple scent. I love my shampoo cause the scent stays there and you can really smell it alll day, Night and until you wash your hair again!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

apple smell?.. hmm.. i'd like to try it out!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

oh! which one is that? i'd like to try it! most of the apple scented ones i've tried, the scent doesn't last very long.