Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Happy Mothers Day Everyone!

Just want to wish all the mummys and special women out there a lovely Mothers Day!!!
May you all be spoiled by the other special people in your life, have a wonderful day!

Wishing to those who celebrate their Mothers today a Happy Mothers Day.
We have to wait to celebrate until May.

Happy Mother's Day to all mummy's out there, I hope you've all had a great day! congratulations
How has your first Mother's Day been Steph? x

aww thanks Yvette hun! xxx

Its been great charlotte, my mum came round as my dad was working and we cooked her dinner and she got to have cuddles with Molly I loved my first mothers day cards, im going to keep them and put them in a little keepsake box

Wow Stephanie, you get to celebrate your first mothers day!! Hope Dan did something special for you!! I want to wish you the best first mothers day ever! Happy Mothers day to all the other UK mom's out there too!

Here in Canada we celebrate in May too! But today is my birthday so I'm happy to wait!

Awww it sounds like you had a great day then Steph, glad you enjoyed it! And definitely keep the cards! congratulations

Happy Birthday Sara! congratulations

oopsie! happy belated mother's day to all april mother's day mothers Laughing

especially to all NEW mothers!!! xoxo

belated happy mothers day to all! here in arab countries they do celebrate mother's day last March 21, in which i got a hp laptop gift from my hubby (thanks daddy!) but in philippines we celebrate it every 2nd sunday of may...