Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I admit i have a bad hello Kitty addiction!!

So this addiction started a few years ago when my grandma showed me a Helllo Kitty bracelet which was supposed to be for someone else...Little did i know she just wanted me to try it on so she could see if it fitted me properly.
So she gave me that for a birthday gift and ever since then iv been crazy over Hello Kitty!

My collection is gradually getting bigger and bigger and soon my bedroom will be full of Hello Kitty which is going to be my boyfriends worst nightmare.

Iv got tins with Hello Kitty on, Cloths, jewellery, Make-up, Plushy's and everything with her on.

Iv just this minute ordered me another Hello Kitty plushy which was the same as one i have already got but im hoping to get it another colour this time =)

Im totally addicted to her and everything i see with her on i want! Iv become really addicted to her now and even tho im 21 i cant help it!

Think i will be addicted for the rest of my life to be honist =D.

What are you addicted to?

I am not really into Hello Kitty. I never really could get into that. Sorry to say, I mean she's cute and all, but I guess it's never been my thing.

I tend to collect things from movies. I have the original German placards from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and collect just about anything from the 1971 movie that I can get my hands on. I also have several larger things from The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe when that came out. It was my favorite Narnia story, so I tended to collect stuff from that.

I also collect teddy bears, although my collection is getting to the point of Steiff or hand sewn bears. I have too many. I used to collect Beanie Babies, and surprise egg figures, but those sort of faded and I was left with boxes full of toys that were collecting dust in the basement. I finally put several boxes of them out on the street for children.

I still collect DVDs and love classic films, but have started weeding through the collection in order to get rid of some stuff. I guess once you get so much stuff, then you reach the point of saying some of it has got to go.

im also addicted to Hello Kitty since when i was young, i remember my mom would buy for me a set of school supplies with hello kitty brand (starting from pencils, notebooks, sharpener, ruler, crayons to socks and handkerchief, etc) i actually have 12 hello kitty dolls in my home in philippines, im fond of collecting hello kitty in her different attire, i used to collect items with HK print too. but now, since im getting old for it, im still buying it but for my 2 girls. they have diffrerent color of HK shirts, dresses, bags, socks, thermos and recently i just bought a HK crocs and shampoo and toothbrush for them, its really a cool and very cute item...

My addiction??? heheh..its perfumes and bags...i love collecting escada perfumes and louis vuitton bags...but now i have 3 kids already i havent treated myself in a while for a new bag Sad its a different situation now...im glad last mothers day my hubby still bought for me a black and white louis vuitton bag in a big sale in trade center here in dubai

Did you guys know that Build a Bear workshop has an entire section of Hello Kitty stuff? We just found out there is one in Frankfurt, so now we have to find a time when we can go there. I am so happy about this. I totally love Build a Bear Workshop!!!!

Maybe soon I can get a job working there. congratulations

Yep i was looking at them the other day Yvette! I came across it and couldn't take my eyes off them.
I do have to admit they are quite expensive tho...But im saving for one haha

i am not addicted too to hello kitty but i like her to be honest im addicted to designer jeans like dsquared and dolce and to designer handbags and shoes.....love them Smile

PPP & Chay i share the same H.K.A (hello kitty addiction) Laughing
ever since i was younger, i've always loved HK. she's so cute and soft looking and even though she never has a mouth, we all know she is smiling. you can see it in those innocent eyes!! tee hee hee!!

every time i get a new car i have to "hello kitty-ize" it. hubby get's annoyed cuz he has to drive it around so i've cut it down to just 1 hello kitty item in the car now. i can't be without her. i just love HK so much!

as for other addictions...the obvious one --> PS - i don't think i've ever played a game for so long or spent so much money on one either.

other RL addictions...online shopping, things with ruffles, cakes & cookies (yes, they are one category), and of course....all things vampire! bahahaha!! i have no shame!

My Hello Kitty addiction just started recently, and ... I'm turning 26 this year!!!
I just received a box from Tanya & Kijo (they have been on the forum here, but we turned out to be RL friends) with lots of new Hello Kitty stuff! I'm so glad, cos we can hardly find anything cute here!

I dont really have any serious addictions. I do collect the me to you bears (grey tattered teddies) but limit it to the figurines only, and then only ones that people buy for me

Guess my collection days are behind me Sad

when I was really young I used to collect different shaped erasers. I used to have some amazing ones, but think my favourite where my foodie ones...cant beat an eraser shaped like a cheese burger lol

I've been a Hello Kitty/Sanrio addict since I was 2 years old hehe, I think my mom is to blame.