Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swweet

hi....evryone

Recommended Posts

hello...i am new to this forum.....its reallly great.....i hope i make some new frndz..........
bye 4 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hiys congratulations welcome to family congratulations nice to meet you congratulations if you have any questions pleas ask congratulations we will all try to help as much as we can congratulations xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hiys congratulations welcome to family congratulations nice to meet you congratulations if you have any questions pleas ask congratulations we will all try to help as much as we can congratulations xD

thanxx alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum. Smile
I'm pretty new myself, but this is a great place with really friendly people Smile Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
I'll be happy to help as much as I can, if you need anything congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
Hi!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum. Smile
I'm pretty new myself, but this is a great place with really friendly people Smile Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
I'll be happy to help as much as I can, if you need anything congratulations

thanku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hello! welcome here Maryam! ahmm..maryam? an arabic name for Mary right? hihih...i hope u will like this site...ive been a member here since 2009 going for 2 years now, and cant leave my family here, they're all great!! anyways, any problems or any questions pls feel free to ask, anybody here will be very happy to help any newbies here..again, welcome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
hello! welcome here Maryam! ahmm..maryam? an arabic name for Mary right? hihih...i hope u will like this site...ive been a member here since 2009 going for 2 years now, and cant leave my family here, they're all great!! anyways, any problems or any questions pls feel free to ask, anybody here will be very happy to help any newbies here..again, welcome!!!

thanxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi hun! Welcome to PSFC! We are always happy to meet new people congratulations we hope you have fun here and if you have any question dont be afraid to ask congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!! it's awesome here, you'll love it! congratulations don't be afraid to ask if u need help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hi hun! Welcome to PSFC! We are always happy to meet new people congratulations we hope you have fun here and if you have any question dont be afraid to ask congratulations


thanxxx.........................hope i'll enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elfinshadow wrote:
Hey!! I'm from Pak too ^^

gud to noe!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Welcome to PSFC!! I'm sure once you find your way around you'll really enjoy yourself! So much to do and awesome people to get to know! Like Gaiamadien said If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.