Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

What makes you laugh?

I have been reading a discussion topic on Peter Tork's page about laughter and I thought it would be really fun to open up a discussion thread about laughter. What makes you laugh? Have you ever laughed till you cried? What are your thoughts on laughter?

Let's talk about it.

I have more than twice laughed till I cried. And Laughter is something that relieves stress. And I laugh most when I watch Disney Series.

Maybe that is why I am so stressed all the time ....!! My husband says I need a sense of humour transplant as there really is not much makes me laugh out loud Sad

lol a lot of things make me laugh, mostly Lee Evans the comedian. Also my mum has got a fantastic sense of humour and she has reduced me to tears many times lol

I laugh at a lot of things! I laugh at B movies and just horror films in general. And of course, anything humorous I used to laugh when I was nervous. I laugh when I see others laughing sometimes. Smile

I laugh at pretty much everything, even at bad jokes =P. With the exception of bad comediants hehe

me too, i'm with gabs...i laugh at pretty much everything...even when it's not funny to anybody else, i still laugh at it all!!

laughing is great! i love feeling the ache in my stomach and having tears well up in my eyes! it just makes you feel good!

It's hard to make me laugh as people indirectly taunt alot here:( but i did have some hearty laughters.......and those were just toooo awesomeeeeeeeee...... i love laughing lol

Yesterday night I laughed watching some youtube videos of women falling, I know I shouldnt laugh but I couldnt resist
I remember I laughed so much that I couldnt breathe watching a chapter of Mr Bean, the one in which the queen is going to salute a crew

I do laugh a lot sharing stories with my kids about things of school or friends Laughing

There are scenes of Detective Conan that make me laugh a lot.

I have a strange sense of humor. I always laugh at odd times. For instance, last night I was watching an outdoor performance of Othello. It began to rain and some people began to pack up and started to leave. At just the moment when they stood up, Iago said, "Nay, I pray thee, stay!" It was part of the play, but the timing was perfect and I just started laughing and laughing. Then some people in front of us gave me a dirty look so I was quiet again. Laughing

RocLibrarian wrote:
I have a strange sense of humor. I always laugh at odd times. For instance, last night I was watching an outdoor performance of Othello. It began to rain and some people began to pack up and started to leave. At just the moment when they stood up, Iago said, "Nay, I pray thee, stay!" It was part of the play, but the timing was perfect and I just started laughing and laughing. Then some people in front of us gave me a dirty look so I was quiet again. Laughing

haha!!! i would have laughed too!! that is funny!