Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Haha got something funny to ask you =D

Who thinks i should get my 8 year old brother to do my makeup for me and film him doing it?

As you all know i have a youtube channel and iv totally run out of things to do so i was scouring youtube and saw someone bf putting their makeup on them.
My bf wont do that cause hes a party pooper but i know my little brother is in for a challange and will more then likley have a go with putting my makeup on.
he would possibly do it better then me.

I found out that he likes watching my makeup videos with my mum sometimes haha...Bless him...hes so cute! Love him to bits.

So who thinks it would be a good idea for a makeup video? Younever know...Maby it will catch on and it will be a new craze for youtube videos haha =D

all

It would be crazy! Laughing

And I'm scared of the outcome!!! Laughing

But it would definatly be funny to watch! Smile

I used to put make-up on my friends when I was 7 or 8. So it is a good idea if he wants

lol i think it will be great hun! congratulations its different and Im sure people will want to see how he does xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
lol i think it will be great hun! congratulations its different and Im sure people will want to see how he does xx

i agree with gaia

Haha i got him to do it. I filmed it and everything.

He put my makeup and he poked me in the eye alot of times haha.

Oh dear we had so much fun. Was totally hillarious we couldnt stop laughting.

Going to have to get him to do it again next sunday because you cant really see what hes doing much.

He actually said he would love to do it again next week cause he had so much fun haha...Would be great if he turned into a makeup artist when he got older lol

Get ready for the video to be uploaded sunday =D