Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Has anyone ever made your Pet Society day?

I just logged into the game to check some stuff and I got a message from a brand new friend. She posted an in game message to me that basically said: The mayor's house looks lame compared to yours. I started giggling and couldn't stop. I never thought that my house was so grand, but it seemed that the mayor was only interested in showing off the 'cash shop' stuff instead of really being creative with the items.

That has positively made my day. Smile

well it was true her message I love your home XD

yes, ur house is always cute...and mr. mayor is only interested in selling his stuff. that's why hideeni likes lurking about in his house. he's always trying to get in on all his action, but in reality, we only like mr. mayor for his free coins. thanks mr. mayor, but you're creepy too.

bahahaha, i made myself laugh!! LOL to myself!!! Laughing

Yep... your rooms are always better compared to the mayor ^___^

smorkle wrote:
yes, ur house is always cute...and mr. mayor is only interested in selling his stuff. that's why hideeni likes lurking about in his house. he's always trying to get in on all his action, but in reality, we only like mr. mayor for his free coins. thanks mr. mayor, but you're creepy too.

bahahaha, i made myself laugh!! LOL to myself!!! Laughing

whoa''' what did u have for breakfast? LOL u made me laugh too!!

Many days people have made my day by a simple gift or note in ps Smile

Stasia has a tendency of sending me the occasional fruits which makes me soooooo happy!!!!! It's the fact that she remembers..

Many other people too have made my day by a goodmorning comment or wow! nice room/pet etc..

And of course a person reeeeeeeally close to me that everytimg i see a note or a gift i go up and down! Ashamed