Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Ultimate Disney Lyric Quiz! - winner and prize announced!

untitl18.png

Its time to get your microphone out and sing-a-long to some of Disneys best songs! But the question is, how well do you know them? Below are the lyrics to some of Disneys best films, you just have to tell me what film they are from. Some might be really easy for you, but then you might come across one you just cant remember the film! (you know the feeling? where you hear a song but dont know where you heard it lol)
Just send me a PM with your answers!

1. "Some day my prince will come..." - Snow White

2. "When you get in trouble and you don't know right from wrong..." - Pinocchio

3. "Trust in me, just in me..." - Jungle Book

4. "When you're the best of friends, Having so much fun together..." - The Fox and the Hound

5. "Little town, It's a quiet village, Every day, Like the one before..." - Beauty and the Beast

6. "We'll have you, Washed and dried, Primped and polished till you glow with pride.." - Mulan

7. "I don't know if You can hear me, Or if You're even there, I don't know if You would listen, To a gypsy's prayer..." - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

8. "Back when the world was new, The planet Earth was down on its luck, And everywhere gigantic brutes called Titans ran amok..." - Hercules

9. "Love, It seems like only yesterday, You were just a child at play.." - Robin Hood

10. "I wanna be where the people are, I wanna see, Wanna see 'em dancin'..." - The Little Mermaid

11. "Tee dum, tee dee, A teedle ee do tee day..." - Peter Pan

12. ".....Whatever you wish for, you keep....." - Cinderella

13. "Now it's always once upon a time, In New York City, It's a big old, bad old, tough old town, it's true..." - Oliver and Company

14. "Put your faith in what you most believe in, Two worlds, one family..." - Tarzan

15. "I remember Daddy told me: “Fairytales can come true, You gotta make 'em happen, it all depends on you" So I work real hard each and every day, Now things for sure are going my way, Just doing what I do, Look out boys, I'm coming through!" - The Princess and the Frog

Rules:-
- One entry per member
- Once you have sent your PM it cant be changed

This competition will end on Monday 20th June at 6pm

As more than one person got them all correct I used and random number generator, the winner is....
CharlotteLouise

Congrats hun!
As your prize, you can pick any cc item you like!!! When you are ready please let me know what you would like xxx

ur right some are difficult, lol...i'm gonna go ask for help :p we can ask for help, right? lol

I'm sure for a bunch of them...lol...recently watched A LOT of disney movie with the kids ^^ (not my kids, LOL) ...some I'm guessing...and some I've no idea what movie they're from! xD
But fun to play ^^

What fun! I'll start working on this one! I still love the Disney movies.

sweetzles!! i want to break out in song and dance now!!

lol good luck everyone congratulations i loved listening to disney songs while making this comp congratulations

Guest Guest

Congratulations Charlotte Louise!

Ooooooh thankyou soooooo much Steph!!! congratulations I'm sooo silly, I didn't even realise I'd won this until now AshamedLaughingLaughing but thankyou Nancy, Esperia & Salwa aswell : )
I just wondered what I'm allowed to pick as a prize as it don't want to be greedy x