Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Summer Holidays!!!!!

Yesterday summer holidays started!!!!!! Finally. It was the msot tiring school year of all time. I am planning for this holiday to start writing a Fantasy novel and a Summer holiday Diary. What are other students and pupils planning for summer holidays?

What fun to write a fantasy novel! Have a wonderful summer!

We still have 4 more days, then school is out for the summer! I don't have any big plans for traveling, but both of my married kids and their families will be visiting this summer/fall, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them!

Personaly I'm up for loooooooads of fun and rest!!!! Nothng else!!! Although my holidays start at 7/7 Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:
Personaly I'm up for loooooooads of fun and rest!!!! Nothng else!!! Although my holidays start at 7/7 Sad

Are they still 2,5 months?

I just had a load of ideas for Fantasy novels. I think I should meditate each day. Laughing

oh how i miss the summer holidays when i was in school, but then again i always couldnt wait to get back to school because i got so bored lol

Wow , a fantasy novel! awesome! i'm just waiting for my mother to come back from the hospital right now!!

I remember those days all too well. Sadly during the summer months, there will be no sewing and no choir, so I'm going to look into getting a cat.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I remember those days all too well. Sadly during the summer months, there will be no sewing and no choir, so I'm going to look into getting a cat.

Good luck with finding a perfect cat. I am a little jealous 'cause cats are so cuddly and cute.