Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

My pet is close to 3 years old..

On september 26th my pet will turn 3.. Oh my god.. How long has it been we are playing????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it..

228 chest pages and 38 wardrobe.. (and i don't were many clothes lol!)
with real cleaning every 2-3 months..

I can't believe it.. I used o be proud when i got to 10-15 pages!!! when i had 60 i was in heaven!!!!!

My friend list is 404 after many efforts.. When i had only 60 i was like a queen!!!!

How long has it been?..

Idk!! PS has gotta be atleast 3 years old. Congrats to your pet!! I'm gonna send lucky his present now since, I probably will forget when its september!!

I don't know if Woofy is close to be 3 or 2. Or Maybe I forgot her Birthday and was in June or before.

My pet isn't even 1 yet, lol, or is it?? Nope, don't think so! xD
Wow, 3 years!! Wish I'd started from the beginning, you guys must have so many memories...and I bet the game started out way differently than what we see today!

It did. To give you an idea on how it looks, get a Myspace account and start playing there. You will notice a drastic change in the setup of the game.

What suprised me was that I went to the Playfish website (that is the place where they advertise their games, not the forum) and noticed that they started PS on a fourth social network site called cyworld. I thought it was sort of sad, since Myspace and Bebo never get updated. I finally deleted my Bebo account and Myspace is all but abandoned.

3 years is a ton of memories and crazy things!

tromo: take a look at your diary Smile

It was a time that we didn't had a stadium! Fishing was big.. then cooking.. now it's treasure.. i remember that we where trying to find who is mister x and still no answer! The major didn't had a house and the shops were soooo different.. Item where TWS (this week aspecial) and not OWO.. Cc's were not even in the picture..

hehhehe congrats Lucky congratulations Dixy has celebrated 2nd birthday on 23 May congratulationsSmile he has got BIG cake for lunch congratulationscongratulationscongratulations after almost 1 year of not eating anything LOL congratulations xD I remember old good days without crazy prices and stupid CC's and all this bags and everything congratulationsSmile

I can't belive it is already that much congratulationscongratulations

Woofette( I changed my pet's name) is gonna be 3 years old on 18th of July.

wow mine is 2 years old now only you must play since 2008 and i have like 310 pages in my chest and 100+ in wardrobe

I had to clear out my chest every month or so.. SOoo much junk... (and i'm not much of a dresser as you'll see )

i often need to clear mine too wich i do in my group but i'm happy to give