Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaidoll

New to the forums...Hi!

I just started playing about 2 weeks ago, after getting an invite from a friend.

Lets see, Virani loves to visit friends and send gifts daily. She tries to help people with items they want, or just looking after other pets. She also likes to hunt for treasure, when she is not too busy changing her wardrobe that is.

Hi kaidoll ^^
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forum... Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to ask 'em...a lot of great, friendly people here!

Welcome, Kay and Kaidoll! I hope you are enjoying the game and meeting lots of great new friends!

hi!! welcome here!

please dont hesitate to ask me or any other admins/mod if u need any help or questions or u can ask anybody here, im sure they'll be very happy to help esp for a newbie like you, glad to meet you here, enjoy!

ooppps hope to chat with u soon Smile

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to hanging out in this forum!

Welcome!

So your a newbie to the game? I think that you'll enjoy it quite a bit especially with the personallity your lovelly pet has Smile

Anythig you need we are all here for you

I hope to chat with you soon! Kisses!!!

Thanks Lucky Strike! I'm having a lot of fun with the game! (Though looking at some of the older items, I wish I had joined sooner...)

Welcome to PSFC, it's just a big happy family here, so jump in and enjoy yourself. There's lots of games, plenty of chit chat, and tons of pets who are needing a new friend or 200. Smile

Have a great time, and if you need any help, just holler.

Hi and hello. I am also new to this forum. My wife made me come here.

Are you spending cash coins? My pet is a boy, so he does not need much clothwise. Most stuff is for girls anyhow.

Have you started those trophies yet? My pet was never good with the ball, frisbee or rope jump, but he has some other trophies. It is easy to spend too much time with this game.

Xavier wrote:
Hi and hello. I am also new to this forum. My wife made me come here.

Are you spending cash coins? My pet is a boy, so he does not need much clothwise. Most stuff is for girls anyhow.

Have you started those trophies yet? My pet was never good with the ball, frisbee or rope jump, but he has some other trophies. It is easy to spend too much time with this game.

I agree! I made my husband join too. I'm not spending any yet, just trying to earn them at the moment. I have a feeling it would get to easy to keep spending cash on all the cute items.

I have started on the trophies. I am very happy to say that I got the ball and jump rope up to 12, but I can't even get 2 on the frisbee.