Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Giddy up into pony paradise!

It is a typical girly week and I actually really like it (esp the seahorse pony, the plushie and the wig)

I'm not a fan of this week at all, the colours are just to wishy-washy. Its as if someone left them all out in the sun for too long and the colours have faded Sad

I like the wig, the rainbow curtain and the dress, but the rest...yuck. I never liked My Little Pony. I was more into the Care Bears.

Yvette, I think my avatar here says it all ;-)
I adored care bears when I was a kid, and I still adore them now

True about the colors, I didn't notice before the purple is a bit pale, but still a cute theme nonetheless.

i really like this upcoming weeks items! love the rainbows...in fact, i cleared one of my rooms for it!!! love the new wigs too!

yeah, i'm a huge fan of care bears too but i was a my little pony gal too congratulations

"care bears....CARES!" LOL...couldn't resist.

I think they are trying to appease us with lavender instead of pink! Yes, the colors are too washed out, like the love heart week. I like a couple of items but the only CC item I would be interested in is the evolving wig...on second thought, no thanks.

Does anyone know if the Rainbow Wig Dye bundle is reusable? What I mean is will it be like the dye tables where we can reuse the colours as many times as we want or will it be like the multi-coloured dyes from the mystery boxes that you can only use once?

Thanks that's what I figured. I would prefer it if it were a dye table but i'm guessing they realised that they can make more money this way. Hopefully the colours will be added to the Stylist shop at least. I don't want to have to buy the bundle just for one colour.

this theme reminds me of when i was younger and used to watch My Little Pony congratulations so i like it lol

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im in love!!!!!!!!!! my little pony is my favourite cartoon when i was child!!!!!!i have many ponny toys Smile ..................
really want to buy Magical Pony Maker, but i read that it is not expected to be part of the item release on Monday as originally planned. hope its not true Sad cause it will be amazing Smile