Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Who misses this cartoon?

I miss old Cartoons on Cartoon network like this one. ANd the Hanna Barbera ones. Especially the ones similiar to Scooby doo except the main animal is a cat and a shark. I must find a VHS of a recording of some of those cartoons.

Hopefully, I am not missing it NOW! It's still being aired with our native language as its dub... I hope Hannah Barbera's classic creations will be put on movies or collections....

The shark is Jabber Jaw. Smile I remember that, it was great.

I love classic cartoons, hate the more modern ones.

Anyone miss the cartoon with this quote:
STUPID DOG!!!!

I forgot Dexter's Laboratory. It was one of my fav cartoons. Is the show with the yellow cat wearing purple clothes cold Top Cat?

I remember Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats. That was good. Dexter's Laboratory was also good.

I don't know the one with stupid dog though. I think there was one about a dumb dog though, but can't remember.

Jonny Bravo was my sons favourite cartoon when he was little, he is 16 now and still watches it if he see;s it on tv lol

He also used to love dexters laboratory and ed, edd and eddy...now they bring back memories lol

I remember when we had Cartoon Network here, they took it away from us about 10 or so years ago. Before that, I had started taping things like Scooby Doo, and Loony Tunes. So, I have a pretty decent bunch of cartoons on VHS and DVD. I miss those days...

lea75 wrote:
Jonny Bravo was my sons favourite cartoon when he was little, he is 16 now and still watches it if he see;s it on tv lol

He also used to love dexters laboratory and ed, edd and eddy...now they bring back memories lol

I think Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy are still on CN.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I remember Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats. That was good. Dexter's Laboratory was also good.

I don't know the one with stupid dog though. I think there was one about a dumb dog though, but can't remember.

The Stupid Dog quote is from Courage the cowardly dog.

ohhh I miss this cartoons sooooo much congratulations I have downloaded about 20 old cartoons and Disney films like Alice in wonderland, Little Mermaid, about 40 episodes of Tom & Jerry and soo on congratulations this are cartoons for all time congratulations this new one are pretty stupid but I like some new one like Rio, Gnomeo and Juliette, Shrek etc congratulationsSmile

Anyone rememebrs The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy? The cartoon was hillarious even at some times it was gross.

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ohhhh yeaaah congratulations I remember it now congratulationscongratulations xD I loved it congratulations xD

Do you remember the episode when Billy destroyed the house and he had to move. Mandy and Billy fought over Grim so they went to court to decide who will keep Griom?

Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Powerpuff girls, ... xD
oh I miss my childhood congratulations