Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

lol silly me hehe

My sister sent me this loony wizard outfit...it was in my chest...I login a while later, and it's just GONE. Vanished! I looked everywhere, I know it's not in my home because it doesn't show in the mystery box...Sad At first, I panicked and thought what if I were hacked? Lol...but it doesn't seem likely, and people told me so too...nothing else seems to be missing...but I changed my password nevertheless...they told me stuff has gone missing before from people's home...and I was adviced to report it...I've done so...but ...will it be answered? I guess 24 hours are a long wait right now, lol. I'm terribly upset about it. Am I over-reacting?? I know it's just 7 cc. But still...hmm...will I get it back??? Does anyone have any idea about this? Sad I really felt like crying when it happened...!

I'm assuming you hadn't opened it? And that the clothing items are not in your wardrobe? That really sux, I'm sorry to hear that! I can send you a replacement if you like

I hadn't opened it! But it turned out to be in the wardrobe...not the first time I CHECKED...but when I logged in again...oh I'm so relieved now! Hahahaa...shoot thanks ...and feel silly :o hehe

thank you jennifer ur so sweet! but i found it! i owe it to my sis! lolzz...thanks a lot!! hahah i feel stupid bt i swear it was gone for some time... xD finally found it xD yaay haha

Thank you jennifer!! Smile I'm so relieved! I added rep for you for being such a sweet person! xoxo

yeah, i've had things disappear on me too! Sad
my bluebell dress has never returned!

im so glad you got it hun, there is nothing worse than loosing something, especially a cc item

thanks Steph!! I was worried my sister might kill me
But whew! Thank God it appeared xD

Jeanie..that sucks...I heard someone one lost they're manhole (the secret room thingy) and it never was compensated for!! Sometimes PF really sucks!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Beat's me.. Sad

one is 238 the other 230 the 3rd 221 and the 4th 235! Mad

Do you mean the items are dissapearing and appearing?

Lucky Strike wrote:
yap..

Ow! I hope they are not rare or expensive.

Whoa! That's crazy! Hope you don't lose anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My whole house is stark naked right now...because I was stupidly searching for the loony outfit, lol...*sigh*

But your situation sounds worse!! Hope it all becomes stable soon ^^

@tromo: I have noooo idea what could be missing.. I have so many pages and items that is impossible to remember them all..

Well it's been happening for thwe last 2 weeks non stop. Every time i enter i see another number.. Which is.. CRAZY!!!

I haven't reported it.. In all honesty they never do anything.. In the past I had to move the earth for other problems.. I have lost in rooms a hadgehod and devil cat plushie which were never retrieved.. They just vanished when i tried to place them! I don't know..

That's terrible! I really don't know what to say about PF's customer service! And guess what? It's happening to me too! My pages just went from 83 to 81 without my doing anything! :S :S

I have too much junk to even notice. I am such a scatterbrain. My only problem with PF is that they really don't do customer care very well. They simply are clueless when it comes to dealing with the basic needs of their customers and players.

That's the big drawback with them and maybe that's why PS is losing some of its momentum.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have too much junk to even notice. I am such a scatterbrain. My only problem with PF is that they really don't do customer care very well. They simply are clueless when it comes to dealing with the basic needs of their customers and players.

That's the big drawback with them and maybe that's why PS is losing some of its momentum.

Lol, I didn't notice it but because of a coincidence! I myself have never dealt with them directly, but from everything I've heard...I have to agree with you.

Lucky Strike wrote:
@tromo: I have noooo idea what could be missing.. I have so many pages and items that is impossible to remember them all..

yeah, it's too hard for me to keep track too. i only noticed the bluebell dress was gone cuz i wanted to dress her in it and couldn't find it anywhere. it was such an old item, i guess PF decided on their own to discontinue it without telling us Sad. so much for buying it with our hard earned coins! back then i had to run the races in order to buy things!

smorkle wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

yeah, it's too hard for me to keep track too. i only noticed the bluebell dress was gone cuz i wanted to dress her in it and couldn't find it anywhere. it was such an old item, i guess PF decided on their own to discontinue it without telling us Sad. so much for buying it with our hard earned coins! back then i had to run the races in order to buy things!

u sure they discontinued it? really PF treats their customers like dirt :/ i really don't understand them!!! i'm sorry to hear that *hugs* if you need any girly outfits, and if i have them i'd be happy to give em since chucky absolutely refused the dresses lol