Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Impossible to visit..

Wiyth the new load it's almost impossible to visit.. In the last days I haven't visited anyone.. The only way to visit is when my internt connection is at top speed andonly ps iis open!!

It seems to be so random. Is faster one time, then just creeping along the next time. Just tried to visit Sasha's friends, and it was moving pretty fast, but I couldn't clean any dirty pets because the soap never did load.

Sad

maybe.. I noticed that too..

well hopefully in a few days they will sort out ll the problems.. it's a oood idea IF they can make it work!

Guest Guest

it's actually very slow only when you're visiting pets that have a lot of stuff (big house, more rooms, very many things in the visiting rooms).
It's not so slow when you visit low-leveled pets!

Maybe we should make our main room less stuffed, so people can visit us faster. I'll try it congratulations

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Maybe we should make our main room less stuffed, so people can visit us faster. I'll try it congratulations

Did it! Hope it works out for others when they'll visit my pet!

Mad

it took me 20 minutes to gift 10-12 items!!!! And i was in the house of the person i wanted to gift!!! And another 20 to go around the shops!!!

And ofcourse after 5' i gave up on washing my pet.. Sad

MadMadMad

WHAT WILL WE DO?????!!!!!

The funny thing is it doesn't put me off playing!!! I just try to find the right time!!!

Guest Guest

I try to play it when I'm in my mom's work... The internet is super fast there so the game is in normal speed. But when I get back... Ps takes all my internet, I can't even be on forum while playing Sad

I found out how to get PS faster. I did this before on Pirates Ahoy. When you enter PS, Save and refresh. My game always gets faster that time.

Someone said on TOF that if you try with IE it might help. Although I tend to only use Chrome or Firefox. It's stupid, but worth a go.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Someone said on TOF that if you try with IE it might help. Although I tend to only use Chrome or Firefox. It's stupid, but worth a go.

Believe me, it helps! I always used my chrome, but it was soo slow. When tried my IE, it's a lot more fast&it doesn't load soo long!

Agne wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Believe me, it helps! I always used my chrome, but it was soo slow. When tried my IE, it's a lot more fast&it doesn't load soo long!

Isn't that weird! I had to switch from IE to Firefox to get any type of speed at all.