Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

SLIME!!!!!

Ok, so my nephew bought a small barrel. I was curious, so I've opened it. It was a disgusting green slime!! I've took a picture for everyone to see. It might be a little disturbing. Laughing

Click here for the picture.

lol i have a jar of that except mine is black... it lasts very long .. *scratches chin* quite interesting...

I used to play with that stuff when I was a kid. congratulations Don't worry, Lazar, there's no long term damage. Hehehhe

blastertoyo wrote:
lol i have a jar of that except mine is black... it lasts very long .. *scratches chin* quite interesting...

You have a full jar?!?! Guess things to my country come late Laughing
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I used to play with that stuff when I was a kid. congratulations Don't worry, Lazar, there's no long term damage. Hehehhe

When you were young? And these things came here couple of years ago! I can't wait to move to Vienna! Laughing

you can make your own slime as well, much more fun

Ohhh that would be fun.

But, yeah, we had it in the US when I was growing up. It was common around Halloween.

lea75 wrote:
you can make your own slime as well, much more fun

Ok, I officially hate the conditions I live in! Laughing I'm gonna google it, thanks Lisa! congratulations

Oohh interesting! To make our own slime!!

I had a jar of black one...it's fun to play with it, xD

Your picture isn't disgusting...what is really disgusting is when someone hides it in their hand and then does a fake sneeze and THEN shows you their hand. Eeeeewwww...gross!

I had a big black slime. I put it on the fingers and let it slide, and it looked like I was wearing a glove made of slime. Laughing Miss the slime.

elfinshadow wrote:
Oohh interesting! To make our own slime!!

I had a jar of black one...it's fun to play with it, xD

I'm gonna make a jar of white slime! Laughing Neveer seen that one before? Or maybe you did? Laughing
Kokonee wrote:
Your picture isn't disgusting...what is really disgusting is when someone hides it in their hand and then does a fake sneeze and THEN shows you their hand. Eeeeewwww...gross!

I did that yesterday to my grandma, she was laughing like crazy Laughing I'm evil
Tromo3 wrote:
I had a big black slime. I put it on the fingers and let it slide, and it looked like I was wearing a glove made of slime. Laughing Miss the slime.

Did you prank someone with it? Laughing

Gross....how did you get to collect and snap that thingy! Ewwww..i wouldnta dared to!