Find results in...
Guest Guest

Back and ashamed

Guest Guest

Hey Guys.
I'm not new...
I Am
the same Agne if someone remembers...
I've been gone for a very long time... I've deleted my facebook and that's the biggest mistake I've done in my life. I've deleted my pet society with it! I didn't even think about it in the time!
I thought I won't play it anymore...
And here I am, trying to be your friend once again&begging for you to be forgiving. I'm sorry!!! I regret myself soo much! I've been nervous about the things I've done for the past month.

Sorry...

You are my friend - no matter what! I've missed you a lot! I've sent you a F/R on FB. Smile P.S. I don't play PS anymore as well.

There's nothing to forgive, hun, we all go though times where we want to leave things alone. Glad that you are back and if you need any help with anything PS related, I'm here, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome back.

I don't think it's possible to delete your fb account completelly.. Areyou sure? Smile

Hello! It's nice to see you back!

Welcome back! You should follow Lucky's advise: you can probably recover your former account if you try congratulations

Welcome back hun! If you are having troubles with re-activating your facebook, have you tried contacting them? I hope you can get it sorted! xx

welcome back agne!! i know u can still retrieve your original account, i think laz did the same, but now he;s using the old one, (correct me if im wrong laz )

but nice to see u back

Guest Guest

Awww thanks everyone soo much!!! I didn't know how you will react... You are my real friends!!! I'm so lucky!
You can't even believe how happy you made me... All I need for a perfect day now is a world peace... And that will never happen, so I'm the happiest person on earth!!!
A huge hug for everyone!!!
So glad to be back!!! OMG

Guest Guest

Oh, btw, how could I recover my old account? Hoping for some help lol! Aww love you all so much!!!

Well, just log in as you usually do. Put your e-mail address and your password in their brackets, and you'll have your fb account recovered! Good luck! Smile

Guest Guest

Tried!!! Not working Sad Is it the only way?

hiii i think we can deactivate our account but not delete it , not sure!!! you should just type in the same password you had last..it usu. works for me when i re-activate my account after breaks from facebook!!
or if you have forgotten your pass...then just have it be mailed to your id Smile
xoxo nice to meet you! n i don't think you should be ashamed Smile

Guest Guest
elfinshadow wrote:
hiii i think we can deactivate our account but not delete it , not sure!!! you should just type in the same password you had last..it usu. works for me when i re-activate my account after breaks from facebook!!
or if you have forgotten your pass...then just have it be mailed to your id Smile
xoxo nice to meet you! n i don't think you should be ashamed Smile

Already have my account back!!! Nice to meet you, I'll send you a f/r lol Smile

Agne, I'm going to reset your password for your original PSFC account (ANGE) and then you can start using that account again. It will be sent to the email account you registered with.

Members cannot have more than one PSFC account Ashamed let me know if there are any problems Smile

Oh and welcome back SmileSmile