Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toycarsmy

100th HWCM member

wow .. congrats ...... never thought 100th member...maybe we will reach 1000th member soon

Guest Guest
I am very surprising that what I have wrote in the comments column was deleted.

Why ? no ***** to face the truth and afraid other collectors to know your actual colour of your gang.

If a person cannot accept other people comments, he should step down and let the person who have ***** to do the job.

I will continue to write in, until your gang know to behave.

hwright wrote:

Why ? no ***** to face the truth and afraid other collectors to know your actual colour of your gang.

If a person cannot accept other people comments, he should step down and let the person who have ***** to do the job.

thx for your support. if u have any problems, pls feel free to PM the person incharge.
The Admin
DEMONICLE

takata wrote:
then elgee will cry coz too much custome car 4 him~

lol! too true

hwright wrote:

HWright,

This is a open community, and we cannot expect everyone agreed on what we are doing. In all Circumstances there are slayers have their own intentions. We see these in the real world.

Malaysian has changed after 8/3, people know how to differentiate who right and wrong, who is genuine who is not. Shouting doesn't make things better, think of the constructive ways to help people.

If you opt to start a better community, we would like to join you instead, until that, join us at gathering to know us better.

I do expect you will shout back, but how people judge you? Cheers, Hot Wheels for passionate collectors.

Hey, Guys... am i the Lucky 100th Member ar ??... cheers .... & i click there , my avatar appear... I check on the Member list also , ( Joined date - ascending ) i am located @ no. 100.... is it ??.. is it ??...

Wah, if i am the 100th .... ermmm... Do i get anything ar ?? ... bcos from wat i know No Bettle Cups for the 1st 50 onli ...... Hope i can get a Limited edition HWCM Custom Bettle Cup car too..... .. Very Happy , But anyhow... I am Proud to be the no 100th...... Thanks....