Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paskal

Paskal's recent hauls ;) [10/2/09]

mustang have but red and black only... still looking for white or yellow...

yup, 7E at jerteh.. my fren, the 7E manager says that 7E pasir puteh kelantan have more choice but i still dun have time to go there...

i meant Mustang TH.. not Shelby GT500.. =] & got no yellow color.. Red, White, Black & Blue only.. =]

Uik t'ganu cannot get TH..hmm surprised there..huhu
hmm the bike looks nice

surprisingly, when I was in the east coast last year, I could not find any nice cars though I stopped at the 7-11, giants and parksons or c4. For example, I went to this giant in kuantan and the number of hotwheels cars there are massive, rack upon rack. the cars on the rack were full and thick like hoe a rack has just been restocked. there must be hundreds of cars but not a single thunt, not a single chase car. It reminded me of c4 midvalley where the racks were so full but not one green car due to an insider which was sacked by takata. So I conclude that "our east coast brothers know their hotwheels and love them too"....haha

Hi Paskal , Terrenganu NO Thunt ??...... or Mattel didnt distribute there kut ??...Weird , or Got a Master Hauler there that u didnt know ??? hahaa Laughing

But the thing is Me also wonder.... Which Part of Malaysia Still got Nice Hidden Treasure ar - Nice Old Hotwheels ???.....I mean on the Rack lar... Not Subsale la , hehehe.........

I remember some1 Hitting a Popular BookStore in Central Market last few months & got a 2005 or 2006 Dairy Delivery Super T-hunt$ ...... Wonder , Here got Member from Perlis ?... Kelantan ??... Sarawak ??..... Very Happy

that would be Mr. Impavido AKA. joshualim.. =] BoneShakerz son who got that '06 TH DD.. hmm, Perlis & Kelantan i dunno but Sarawak got 2.. hehee..

hey3 paskal talk behind me ya...hoho...the new HW will deliver today (Saturday)...hehe..got to tell my staff to keep in the backroom first..hahha..

hey where the 65 chevy impala...??i got 1 here....nak ker...??hehhe