Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

Haha...that is also a lucky haul.....2 for Rm10 for the Toy Story....tesco promotion

deng!
burnt Mc'Q got 2 variation...
carded & box set diff mouth style!!!

lkwanz>>>u mean u got it single carded @ loose?

I got it in a tore card....dunno who took it out from the box set....then maybe the salesperson put in back in another rape card(Mater)

lucky you... the finish line mcQ n tounge mcQ is 2 different car... i have to bought boxset to get the finish line mcQ

The Buzz & Woody pack quite a lot. But the price is crazy! Lucky u got it at RM10!

I like Guido and Luigi in Ferrari merchandise also. But crappy price again. hehehe.

Hey did you guys see the price for Blue Ray Mcqueen on E-bay?

just bought colour shifter Mc'Q.
RM39.90 4 a single pc.......no comments!

Haiyaaa.... i think that is a wait la. But like usual, for collectors, if wait then probably no more. Anyway i cannot wait for this to go cheap. But i already bought it. to me. Erk!

Sarge.

Guido+Luigi (Ferrari Supporter)
Mons. Inc. pair

both at RM15 each pack!
card not so good condition lah....

now i wan Toy Story pack....
any1 wanna exchange wif Guido+Luigi?

I got these on Sat & Sun.

Wrecked packaging. But who cares at that price?!

Ransburg Gold Mcqueen & Rescue Squad Mater.

Unboxed and fooling around. hahaha.

Thanks man. Even though Rescue squad Mater is bigger than Mcqueen, half of the back body is made of plastic. Only the head is metal.

And even though Sulley's body is smaller than Mike, Sulley is heavier than Mike! The big wheels are solid plastic. Explains the weight.

Also the DVD in the disk inside is Region USA. The content is different than the ori one i got for SEA. No matter what, it is still cun. Now i just gotta get a Blue Ray player to run the BR disc. hehehe.

Oh yeah. Anyone who wants the last wave of lenticular eyed cars can head down to Isetan Gardens MidValley. They have quite a lot of #1 Mcqueen and a few more cars. And the price? RM19.90!!!! Can confirm the lowest non promo price yet!

went 2 KLCC TRU.
saw da Toy Story pack at RM49.90.
took it 4 price check at counter....kaboom!
RM7 ONLY! grab without thinking twice!

Hahahah i think the sticker price i posted in the last picture was a dead giveway. hahaha.

DRAGON LIGHTNING MCQUEEN arrived liao!!! And the price??? RM49.90!!!! Wahlao!!!!

Yes its the exact unit. I'm getting it next week. No budget this week as i spent it on other things. hahaha.

will get stupid expensive <CARS> ONLY IN TRU.....
coz can collect points!
else.....if get frm department store.....RUGI!!!!!

saw a chase DJ at giant the mines...who want it just go get it...hehehe

Takata i will call u probably after CNY as my work is still not finished. Sorry for the delay. Sounds like FFK.... ERk!!!

netmatrix wrote:
DRAGON LIGHTNING MCQUEEN arrived liao!!! And the price??? RM49.90!!!! Wahlao!!!!

Yes its the exact unit. I'm getting it next week. No budget this week as i spent it on other things. hahaha.

Pergh.. nasib baik belum termakan CARS poison.. but this one is kinda nice Smile

wow...1st time ever seen ur guys collection and for sure brunei not sell all that stuff..all nice cars especially mc Queen..my son also got some of them which is from london given by his uncle...anyway thanks for sharing and for poisoning..uhuhhuu...

If you knew earlier, there was a RM16.90 priced by tesco on December to middle of January. Its the cheapest ever for this range of car. You could have bought one of the wave back to Brunei.

Thats clearance stock la where count? hahaha Like that i can say the TRU RM7 for 2 cars one even cheaper right? I mean new wave since December January.

nice web and thanks for sharing..ur right the scale is 1:55 and i manage to dig my son collection..will upload the pix later..

bought Dragon Mc'Kangkung 2day.
da catalog really useful....
i still need 2 hunt a lot 2 get all Mc'Kangkung varients.