Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Shell Ferrari special event @ Pavilion 2nd April 11am - 1pm

Guest Guest
Hi ALL!!

Some news from SHELL.... there will be a special event on Thursday 2nd April 2009, at Pavilion KL from 11am to 1pm. It's a carnival/roadshow in conjunction with the Shell Ferrari 2009 model car campaign, where you can come bask in the Ferrari F1 fever happening all that week.

Especially for Ferrari freaks! Shell is bringing in a Ferrari on display, but better still..... there will be special VIP appearances.... by none other than Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa themselves! They will be making a short stop at this event... so if you're a Ferrari F1 team fan, come and try to catch a glimpse of your favorite drivers next Thursday! They don't have much time due to a tight schedule, but as they are there for a special media event, they should be making a short pit stop at this carnival site, so get your cameras ready!

Spread the word everyone!

i die hard fan f1 team but i cannot go coz dun have camera to take Sad

Will we try to take that day off and show up to support them, show them we meant what we preach in this HWCM community and believes that what goes around will come around, we pat their backs they pat ours in future Wink

danny90 wrote:
i die hard fan f1 team but i cannot go coz dun have camera to take Sad

But still can go and support bro! cheers

waaa...
too bad im not at peninsular already...
hmm...
miss larr chance to meet the drivers...

Guest Guest

hi guys... yeah thanks lots do try and come. there's stuff happening throughout the day there so it won't be a waste of your day off!!!

for those of you coming tonight... see you soon! tongue

Guest Guest
Pssst..... drivers making a quick appearance anytime between 11am - 12noon.... they will be whizzed off (by helicopter i heard?) to sepang after that!!! only a short stop at Pavilion so dont be late!

Guest Guest
dunno lah. i just learnt the media conference is so exclusive its only a small handful of reporters, no photographer.... and no PR agency!!! wah!

hmmm...how about showing us the direction to the drivers exclusive toilet, we guys go hunt them down there LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Spoken to my boss to let me at least go for a while, but cos I've got another event on the same day @ Taylors at 12noon...so either skip Pav or go there only in morning...hmmmm was thinking since Jo mentioned they may be taking a helicopter off....wonder if they can drop me off @ Taylors Wink...heheheheeh

Guest Guest
guys... i have an update!

no more private media conference at Pavillion! (the selected press are going to sepang for private interviews). instead, we'll have Kimi and Felipe for a longer (20-30min hopefully!) public appearance at the Pavillion open area near the F&B outlets!

lagi worth going yah! tell your friends!