Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

New Variant Spotted, 09 Skyline

I have spotted this rare color varint. You will realise that the different shade of brown as the top one is the variant ... it comes with a darker shade of metalflake brown. Lookout for them

Yes, I noticed this and lucky to get it when I was in Australia last month. Click here

All skyline collectors must get both variants! pirat

I think paint not properly mix lar.. I have 1 '08 FE Audi R8 which the metallic color seems to be a little bit lighter.. still, it's nice to own one .. nice find bro! Smile

if dun hav good eyesight very hard to spot thunt from a far ...

actually i like the new cards as the green is not so outstanding than the previous design. I nearly miss out on a thunt on the other day

wow...
nice skyline...
will keep my eyes peel for this..
but dunno can find the darker ones or not...
still waiting for it to arrive here...
Crying or Very sad

Watch out for the back tail lights, one of them not painted, and the front right side headlight gone missing. Crying or Very sad

redkop wrote:
Watch out for the back tail lights, one of them not painted, and the front right side headlight gone missing. Crying or Very sad

We have discussed about that missing right side headlight somewhere, but I can't find the thread. Embarassed Hope somebody can help.

The missing light is actually intentional. The real car is also missing the light (actual photos were shown). The 'hole' was used as an air-intake for the engine or turbo.

I am yet to find some 2009 Skylines. Are they already here?

they were peter but the wave was short so you don't get to see many of it...

kukubeh wrote:
they were peter but the wave was short so you don't get to see many of it...

i still regret for not took it once..i left it..then when want to take it back..its gone...and untill now i dont have this GTR..

@ peter - just wait for 2010 R34 jela...09 R32 now very hard to find..will never come out again..unless Ebay..