Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Variant spotted - 2007 gold Nissan Z

I bought a gold Nissan Z US card as an extra but after comparing to my current ones, I noticed differences. (Nowadays, always have to compare coz variants are popping out all over).

The US card Nissan Z (car at the bottom) has a Malaysia base whereas the one above and sold in Malaysia previously has a Thailand base. All the cars I purchased previously were Thailand base.

Looking at the cars, you will notice that the Thailand base has a lighter gold and darker tampos, whereas the Malaysia base has a more 'richer' or yellow gold. The tampo is lighter and more difficult to read. I also noticed that the font for the website tampo is also different for both cars.

Looking at the hood, you can immediate notice that the vents are colored for the Malaysia base.

After seeing this, I thought I better have a second look at the silver versions too.

Most of us know there were 2 variants of the silver version sold in Malaysia - Thailand base with PR5 rims and Malaysia base with OH5SP rims. (Anybody has other versions???). Here the look is opposite of the gold version. The Malaysia base (bottom car) has darker tampos now compared to the Thailand base.

As before, the vents on the hood for the Malaysia base is colored.

Well, I'm just glad to get another variant of the Nissan Z. Now I just need one more ...

been looking for the gold nissan z malaysia base... never seen it here in malaysia... Sad

Erm... still got question mark about the gold PR5 version, whether got two different types of base. drunken

so many variations...
haizZz last time i found silver quite a lot...
but didnt know there were variants so take one onli...
that time also still newbie2 hehe
so little knowledge on variants..
i wonder if can still find all the variations...
Wink

sinclair... the gold Z has spoke variation.. u check @ my blog (Sad i still dont have the other variant)

Yep, I know - the PR5 version. I have been looking for it for sometime and now found it!

I think I got all variants now.

not finish yet.

PR5 international card dun have RazzLaughing

Haven't seen that one yet.

Anyway, I don't collect card variants, hehe.